SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 13, 2017 12:38 pm

emusha wrote:I think it's helpful to note Peter's initial post that this comment appears on Peter says "if this girl was on it [Andi], I might have to seriously reconsider"
This gives us a very clear insight imo into Peter's motives and decision-making process... he would go on the show ONLY if the girl is one he'd be interested in dating. the rest of what happened is he didn't go on the show for 2 years... logically one would think it means he was waiting for a girl that'd make him "seriously reconsider".

As a matter of piecing it together...I should correct my previous comment - this post/comment exchange was after Andi was in a relationship with Josh and broke up with him (apologies on the error above!).  suffice to say -- there is a very good chance that Peter "passed" when he was first nominated 2 years ago when he found out that it was Kaitlyn, Britt, Jojo on this show....Based on his fb post he probably simply told them - I'd seriously reconsider if the woman is something like Andi. Well then came Rachel and now he's on the show. This actually imo points to a very genuine interest in Rachel and not a plot to be the bachelor.
This is how I'd imagine that fb comment to go down if it were to happen in a gym setting:
dude: hey man! saw your post about being nominated to go on the bette...you know what would increase your chances you'd to date 20 women if you get to F2 and become the bachelor
Peter: hahaha touche touche
(Peter forgets the whole exchange happened)

all JMO
Sorry but IMO he definitely did NOT forget the whole exchange happened considering he is on the show so yes he did want to be on the show otherwise he wouldn't be on it period.

Now as to his reasons... there's no proof at all that Peter went on the show for Rachel.

For all I know Peter may have wanted to be on the show and tried to get on the past few seasons and just missed out those past seasons and finally he got on this season.

So to me it's all speculation which is totally fine but nothing tells me that Peter is any different from any other guy who may be wanting to be the next lead.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 12:46 pm

IMO it is much more likely that his decision to go on the show was because casting contacted him (since he'd previously been nominated and was already in their pool of guys) and he decided to go for it - or he contacted them - than because he's had a mastermind plan in the works for 2 years. Seriously, it was a mindless Facebook comment. He probably forgot about it the day after. It's being blown way out of proportion IMO.

Frankly I don't really care why these contestants go on the show. If they're there to be the next Bachelor/Bachelorette, that's their prerogative. It's a 1/30 chance that they're going to be the F1 so why not go for the lead role considering all the perks that come along with it? So if Peter's there to be the Bachelor, good for him. The whole 'right reasons' schtick is overrated. I just don't think his decision to go on the show is because he's had a Facebook comment burnt into the back of his mind for 2 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat May 13, 2017 1:01 pm

@pvpr i agree about people going on potentially to be the next lead and see nothing wrong with that.

If I ever went on because I fancied the lead does that mean I couldn't think about potential for next lead or enjoying a free vacation and meeting new friends especially if he wasn't interested? I could also be offered it and not fancy the lead going in at all and just be thinking about the perks and then I fall head over heels.

If I could be convinced that anyone went on this show for the sole purpose of being the next lead and raising their profile it would be Jordan, but look at him now

IMO we should raise the bar on outrage or whatever

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 13, 2017 1:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I guess I see it more like this: dude posts about possibly going on the Bette show. Dude's friends say to do it and to go far so he can become the Bachelor. Dude goes on the show and may possibly be the Bachelor.

Thus, IMO, Peter's actions in relation to his FB post and subsequent likes of comments on it indicate to me at least at minimum there may be a strategy at play on his part and of course all the dudes want this IMO but I am just looking at the possibility of a plan in place for this due to Peter's SM.

To me it's just sleuthing and putting the pieces together (even if from two years ago) and speculating about them.

I agree that that post is something to keep in mind when we are sleuthing, however, IMO the comment by his buddy was a joke. My friends tease me that I should go on the show even though I am old enough to be the mother of any of the cast...and I laugh along. I think he was doing the same by liking the post...but, I still understand that it is something to keep in mind. What really makes me doubt that he did or has some master plan is that this is a guy who was a model, lived in LA and had plenty of time to enjoy that lifestyle...and yet he didn't. He tried it. Didn't like it. Went back to his roots. Since then he seems to have been working hard at establishing his business...far away from that lifestyle. I would be surprised that after all that, he now wants to go back to the LA, fame whoring lifestyle a la Robby, Chase, Luke. Those guys never had that experience and want it, Peter seems to have had it and didn't want it. Big difference for me, but I guess we shall see. I still need to see Peter and the other guys in action before I decide one way or the other.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 1:17 pm

Bee wrote:@pvpr i agree about people going on potentially to be the next lead and see nothing wrong with that.

If I ever went on because I fancied the lead does that mean I couldn't think about potential for next lead or enjoying a free vacation and meeting new friends especially if he wasn't interested? I could also be offered it and not fancy the lead going in at all and just be thinking about the perks and then I fall head over heels.

If I could be convinced that anyone went on this show for the sole purpose of being the next lead and raising their profile it would be Jordan, but look at him now

IMO we should raise the bar on outrage or whatever
\\ clapping!
Even Ashley's JP didnt go on it for love yet he is married to the Lead today

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Just to clarify, Peter possibly going on a show to be the bachelor or for any other reason is nothing new and it goes for all the guys not just him, IMO.

The only thing that is different is that there is evidence with Peter that indicates to me that there may have been a strategy in play considering it was two years ago that he first thought of going on. It's purely for sleuthing purposes on my part and something for me to look at down the road IF Peter is not F1.

I personally couldn't care less what the "right reasons" are for these contestants (or leads) as I've always been one to see them going on for opportunities regardless if they are F1 or not and I say more power to them either way.

That said, what does matter to me is how they act/behave and whether they act entitled or are grateful for the opportunities or complain and whine about things. That's what made most of last season's guys douches to me. Not because of shilling or opportunities but because of their attitudes and behavior overall. toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 12 4256136633

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2017 1:39 pm

Peter's friends comment may have been a joke, but here we are, 2 yrs later, and he might be the F2/F3.

IA with @AllAboutLove it's about the sleuthing. Peter does nothing for me, so it doesn't matter to me if he's the F1. However if he's F3/F2 and is the next Bachelor, which I can totally see that in his future, will that F/B post suddenly look different or will it still be a joke. IDK, but clearly he had 2 yrs to think about it. He may have wanted to go on the 'ette if it was Andi because he saw her picture, however, when he was cast I highly doubt he knew who the 'ette was going to be and he still accepted the offer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 13, 2017 1:46 pm

pvpr wrote:IMO it is much more likely that his decision to go on the show was because casting contacted him (since he'd previously been nominated and was already in their pool of guys) and he decided to go for it - or he contacted them - than because he's had a mastermind plan in the works for 2 years. Seriously, it was a mindless Facebook comment. He probably forgot about it the day after. It's being blown way out of proportion IMO.

Frankly I don't really care why these contestants go on the show. If they're there to be the next Bachelor/Bachelorette, that's their prerogative. It's a 1/30 chance that they're going to be the F1 so why not go for the lead role considering all the perks that come along with it? So if Peter's there to be the Bachelor, good for him. The whole 'right reasons' schtick is overrated. I just don't think his decision to go on the show is because he's had a Facebook comment burnt into the back of his mind for 2 years.

Great post. ITA with the bolded...I compare it to posts that I make on social media or likes/retweets or comments I make on this forum. I do not remember what I posted 2 years ago nor do I think it is so important. Peter didn't say it himself he just pressed the like button when someone else commented about it... it's purely a mindless comment on fb IMO and I don't take it seriously, nor do I think Peter took it seriously then got inspired to start plotting a 2 year masterplan to become the bach. As I stated above it's likely played out that he passed that bette round since he wasn't on it then somehow he ended up on this season either cos he liked the bette this time or just cos they contacted him again/he contacted them again.
We don't know how or why he got on the show - we might find out.
There are clues that hint at various motives (including his fb post hinting at peter possibly 'seriously considering' getting on this show if the woman is a woman like Andi) and imo all those reasons have equal credibility at this point in time.
All jmo

Last edited by emusha on Sat May 13, 2017 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 1:52 pm

I assume all if not most of Rachel's guys knew she would be the Lead or am i wrong? Wasnt that the reason for the early announcement?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 13, 2017 1:54 pm

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I guess I see it more like this: dude posts about possibly going on the Bette show. Dude's friends say to do it and to go far so he can become the Bachelor. Dude goes on the show and may possibly be the Bachelor.

Thus, IMO, Peter's actions in relation to his FB post and subsequent likes of comments on it indicate to me at least at minimum there may be a strategy at play on his part and of course all the dudes want this IMO but I am just looking at the possibility of a plan in place for this due to Peter's SM.

To me it's just sleuthing and putting the pieces together (even if from two years ago) and speculating about them.

I agree that that post is something to keep in mind when we are sleuthing, however, IMO the comment by his buddy was a joke. My friends tease me that I should go on the show even though I am old enough to be the mother of any of the cast...and I laugh along. I think he was doing the same by liking the post...but, I still understand that it is something to keep in mind. What really makes me doubt that he did or has some master plan is that this is a guy who was a model, lived in LA and had plenty of time to enjoy that lifestyle...and yet he didn't. He tried it. Didn't like it. Went back to his roots. Since then he seems to have been working hard at establishing his business...far away from that lifestyle. I would be surprised that after all that, he now wants to go back to the LA, fame whoring lifestyle a la Robby, Chase, Luke. Those guys never had that experience and want it, Peter seems to have had it and didn't want it. Big difference for me, but I guess we shall see. I still need to see Peter and the other guys in action before I decide one way or the other.

The difference is that Peter actually did go on the show which is why his past FB post and liking of comments are something I personally find interesting.

Because if Peter is not F1 and spins his wheels this season to get the gig then that will be indicative to me that even IF it was a joke two years ago it may not have been a joke this year and ma have been something he did act upon.

Also, as much as he may wanted to leave Hollywood type stuff behind I can't say I buy into that considering he is on TV laugh out loud So for me I am going with his actions so far which all indicate to me he is wanting to get back into that world on some level.

What that means for what type of guy Peter is yet to be determined but so far he just seems like a blank slate to me. So I am just sleuthing and looking at some of the things regarding him purely because of sleuthing and will continue to do so  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2017 1:54 pm

The early announcement was in hopes of more guys to apply? I'm pretty sure they were advertising to apply. Peter, could have for all we know already accepted with promises of being the next bachelor. Who knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 13, 2017 2:02 pm

^ possible, or he could have contacted them himself cos he saw it was Rachel and he was impressed by her, who knows!
I am going to give all the guys the benefit of the doubt before seeing them in motion and saying more than a 3 words...right now to me they're like gifs without any context.
All JMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens