SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 21, 2017 7:38 am

Ok well I just saw that V won ! Happy for Zac and enjoyed this season
Immensely ! Thank you all again and can't wait to do it all over again on Matty J bach season Hugesmile I bloody can't believe I missed half of the live post because of my kids ahhhhh considering I was waiting all day oh well! But can I ask @katiebelle @karina did I read correctly that v and lily were in the same car to the frc???? Did they speak to each other??? And wouldn't they know whoever goes first is the f2??? I'm confused really confused pls explain affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 7:51 am

Karina wrote:
LucyGreen wrote:I feel like the ending just didn't match the episode it went with. The time he spent with Lily was just so emotionally charged, and it's pretty clear her family liked her better too. Ugh, I can't help but be disappointed. I feel like it won't work out with Viarni, but who knows, I really hope I am wrong as I like happy endings.
I agree so interesting people have made similar comments on her IG

I've made no secret of my skepticism about Viarni throughout the season as I never did see "it" between them but will happily withhold judgement until I watch tonight's episode and more importantly, tomorrow night's WTA.

I'm hoping that they just edited out her displays of affection to keep us guessing and now that it's all over, she might be a bit more relaxed/open. I really hope she wasn't just in it "for the win", as Zac deserves better than that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 7:52 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Ok well I just saw that V won ! Happy for Zac and enjoyed this season
Immensely ! Thank you all again and can't wait to do it all over again on Matty J bach season Hugesmile I bloody can't believe I missed half of the live post because of my kids ahhhhh considering I was waiting all day oh well! But can I ask @katiebelle @karina did I read correctly that v and lily were in the same car to the frc???? Did they speak to each other??? And wouldn't they know whoever goes first is the f2??? I'm confused really confused pls explain affraid

Unbelievable as Lily says in her IG post that what she went through was twisted and impacted on her something along those lines.I mean we all knew that Zac was going to choose V even though we tried to find evidence to the contrary we still all knew. So for me, that is not the issue. I feel Lily was played to a certain extent I know Zac was caring etc but he still knew esp those last 2 dates it was unfair really. Then to have them both travel in the car it was cruel really. They did talk flash backs etc. the Red Dress as well it is the color of the sponsor Colgate white all their models wear that color they were going to capitalize on the winner wearing that color so clearly Zac told them in advance. lots of comments on Lilys IG saying what they saw on their dates did not translate into his choice but we saw it he had really zoned out, but even then there seemed more magical.....

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 7:57 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Ok well I just saw that V won ! Happy for Zac and enjoyed this season

Yes they were in the same car @LeapofFaith (insert joke here about budget cuts!).

It's a bizarre concept and I don't think has ever happened before? Maybe they separated them once they arrived? I have a sneaky suspicion though that they'd know for a while who was going to be F1, dating back to Hannah's exit with that weird comment about there being "one" special woman there for him. I'll have to gauge more when I see the episode but I wouldn't be surprised if they both saw it coming.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 21, 2017 9:08 am

Bobette wrote:

Yes they were in the same car @LeapofFaith (insert joke here about budget cuts!).

It's a bizarre concept and I don't think has ever happened before?  Maybe they separated them once they arrived?  I have a sneaky suspicion though that they'd know for a while who was going to be F1, dating back to Hannah's exit with that weird comment about there being "one" special woman there for him.  I'll have to gauge more when I see the episode but I wouldn't be surprised if they both saw it coming.

WTF???!! cantstopl Bloody hell thats bizarre right?!and the first ever? did lily go back to the car with Viarni in it and give her a hug and say congrats?????! I so need to watch this episode and like u i am really looking forward to the WTA more so now, and hopefully (fingers,legs,toes everything crossed) that i see a loved up couple yes whipped

Again thank you @katiebelle and @karina for the live posts!!!!! thumbsup
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 11:02 am

Karina wrote:
LucyGreen wrote:I feel like the ending just didn't match the episode it went with. The time he spent with Lily was just so emotionally charged, and it's pretty clear her family liked her better too. Ugh, I can't help but be disappointed. I feel like it won't work out with Viarni, but who knows, I really hope I am wrong as I like happy endings.
I agree so interesting people have made similar comments on her IG

Yeah, their last few dates have definitely been emotionally charged, and I think that it was mostly because Lily knew that she wasn't his favourite, and that she was going to be rejected. When her best friend asked him if she was his fave, he didn't react positively, didn't say much and it was just really awkward. Lily also asked him later if she was his fave, when it was just them, and his reaction was not that warm, but pretty detached... He tried to give her some reassurance, but he is not a convincing actor (thankfully). And since Lily is a more raw and unfiltered person, she was not afraid to show her sadness at times, giving the sense that their relationship was deeper and more real… Like during the end of their single date last episode, she was tearing up while in his arms. They both knew their relationship and time together was coming to an end, which made their interactions more emotional and intense, and gave the vibe that their connection was deeper and stronger than his one with Viarni.

To be honest, I didn't expect him to look as torn up as he did - as if he was on the verge of tears - while he was saying good bye to her on their final date and in their last scene. But I suspect that if Lily had been on this show when she was older, and at a less wild, more mature, and more stable stage of life (she frequently expressed a fondness for drinking, bars, and traveling), she would have been more likely to have been chosen, if not the chosen one. In his speech during their final scene, he kept emphasizing the words "right now:"

"There's been so many times where I thought that you'ld be the girl for me. Each time, I can't quite get past thinking that right now, I don't think I'm the right guy for you... And I guess I just feel that, you've still got some spreading of your wings to do. And I don't think I'm the right guy, right now, to do that with you."

There's something almost wistful and hopeful about the words that he chooses, leaving a sense of there being unfinished business between them - that they are highly compatible, but the timing just isn't right. It leaves the impression that there is a possibility of them reconnecting in the future if things didn't work out with him and Viarni, if she was to mature and become more stable and settled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 11:08 am

@callalily welcomeyall to the board. Lovely first post. To me she will always be the one that got away. IMHO. Enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 11:47 am

@reason Thank you for that warm welcome Smiley I discovered this forum by accident the other day, and wish I had known about it sooner! But oh well, I have been enjoying reading everyone's posts, and am looking forward to tomorrow's show, which is always an interesting one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sun May 21, 2017 11:58 am

congrats Zac and V.

Thanks @Karina and @Katiebelle for the recaps
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 12:01 pm

@callalily giggling giggling This board is an accident waiting to happen, but a very pleasurable accident laugh out loud. IMHO. The discussions are always entertaining and it always give you another view to think about. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 21, 2017 12:21 pm

@callalily welcomebanner I'm glad you found us!

Thank you everyone for the live posting!

Congrats to Zac and Viarni. As always the F2 will eventually move on, and I'm sure she'll meet her F1.

Question: Sorry I forget who mentioned Zac pulled out the ring? Was it an engagement?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 21, 2017 1:00 pm

I actually enjoyed that Viarni seemed realistic, telling him on the LCD that it was only their fourth date. The ILYs are romantic, but these people don't know each other on a real day to day basis. Zac himself has said he hasn't said ILY yet. That makes me admire him more. Maybe because the US version has me sick of the engagement to date right after dumping the other woman you probably had sex with very recently.

If Zac and Viarni are happy and taking this seriously good for them. Art and Matilda are my favorite bachelor couple and they still aren't engaged, but living their lives their way.

Lily is an awesome human being, I would love a season of her as the lead.

Best lead and F2 combo I have seen. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha