SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 1:38 am

@Bobette laugh out loud it didn't fit in the budget. Even the caption says Lily and Viarni and yet only Lily so Viarni's part didnt' fit in the budget either I guess laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 1:46 am

Next season on The Bachelor NZ: Watch as our newest Bachelor searches for love from the backpacker's hostel while treating his ladies to romantic dates at the KFC drive through.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 21, 2017 1:49 am

@Bobette has it figured out who goes first to MTP? I have my thoughts but didn't know if it has been mentioned here or not?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 1:49 am

Bobette wrote:Next season on The Bachelor NZ: Watch as our newest Bachelor searches for love from the backpacker's hostel while treating his ladies to romantic dates at the KFC drive through.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 3806527698

I would probably find this more entertaining Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 1:53 am

4health wrote:@Bobette has it figured out who goes first to MTP?  I have my thoughts but didn't know if it has been mentioned here or not?

I have no idea @4health - what are your thoughts?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 1:59 am

In all seriousness, NZ is so gorgeous I don't think they need much at all since it's such a stunning backdrop. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 21, 2017 2:01 am

bachfan05 wrote:
Bobette wrote:Next season on The Bachelor NZ: Watch as our newest Bachelor searches for love from the backpacker's hostel while treating his ladies to romantic dates at the KFC drive through.

I would probably find this more entertaining Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 3806527698

thumbsup

Sounds like a great date to me. We love KFC! It's my family's go-to junk food when I'm not trying to force them to eat kale chips, edamame beans and cauliflower rice! Hugesmile

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 21, 2017 2:05 am

Bobette wrote:
4health wrote:@Bobette has it figured out who goes first to MTP?  I have my thoughts but didn't know if it has been mentioned here or not?

I have no idea @4health - what are your thoughts?

@Bobette I can't grab screencaps right now but IMO I think Lily goes first to MTP. Here why if you can cap it. You see Zac's Mom in the pink with Lily and you see his mom in the blue/white shirt with Viarni. In the preview you have Zac and his family talking when he says "Do you see either one fitting in our family more?" which they are wearing the same clothes as Viarni's time. Plus, Zac sister saying "I don't want you to make the wrong decision" she is wearing what she wears with Viarni. So, IMO Lily is first for MTP. So, will his comment in the interview after Claudia's goodbye that 12 hours later I am introducing a girl (could be girls?) that I really care about.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 2:10 am

Great pickup, @4health, that makes sense to me! yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 2:14 am

Bobette wrote:Great pickup, @4health, that makes sense to me!  yes

So that looks like V has in the bag !!!

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 2:15 am

The body language is interesting the way the family is looking at Lily as if she was an alien or an insect under a microscope does anyone else see this or is it just me

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 21, 2017 2:20 am

Karina wrote:
Bobette wrote:Great pickup, @4health, that makes sense to me!  yes

So that looks like V has in the bag !!!

@Karina why do you say that.  In other seasons F1 has had the first MTP ....  Alex first MTP, Snez first MTP
Does that mean anything well if we are comparing it just might?

Last edited by 4health on Sun May 21, 2017 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha