SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 40 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 10:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Finale preview posted on the Three FB account

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ThreeNewZealand/posts/#

WOW, what an interesting preview! Firstly, where are the rose petals? The candles? The flowers? The fairy lights? Anything???? This looks like they're just meeting up at a park to grab a cask of wine and head off to a BBQ. Sheesh!

Anyway, I stopped and started the preview several times and Lily's footage looks WAY lighter IMO. Will uploaded some SCs to the SC thread but it's pretty obvious even just from the light/dark flashing in the video between the girls.

So that would suggest Lily first. But, the body language and facial gestures are confusing to me. IMO, Lily looks so happy to see him, but Viarni looks so awkward/uncomfortable. May just be because she's apprehensive but... wow.

And the side profile of Zac's expression/body gestures is interesting too. You can usually tell by the posture/facial expressions when the F2 is walking up (the Lead usually looks a little sheepish, IMO) but here, I really can't tell.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 10:57 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Finale preview posted on the Three FB account

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ThreeNewZealand/posts/#

WOW, what an interesting preview!  Firstly, where are the rose petals?  The candles?  The flowers?  The fairy lights?  Anything????  This looks like they're just meeting up at a park to grab a cask of wine and head off to a BBQ.  Sheesh!

Anyway, I stopped and started the preview several times and Lily's footage looks WAY lighter IMO.  Will uploaded some SCs to the SC thread but it's pretty obvious even just from the light/dark flashing in the video between the girls.

So that would suggest Lily first.  But, the body language and facial gestures are confusing to me.  IMO, Lily looks so happy to see him, but Viarni looks so awkward/uncomfortable.  May just be because she's apprehensive but... wow.

And the side profile of Zac's expression/body gestures is interesting too.  You can usually tell by the posture/facial expressions when the F2 is walking up (the Lead usually looks a little sheepish, IMO) but here, I really can't tell.

That Light dark sequence looks edited  and done on purpose almost make a point

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 20, 2017 11:37 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:I have caught up, had a bachelor NZ marathon today,  @robinvi :Thanktwo . One favor, please, could you please, post the Fantasy date episode?

I think it's V. and honestly, I love both V and Lily. But Zac is like a nervous school boy around V. He continuously tells her he likes her, he wants to reassure her. The only thing that gives me doubt is when he got so emotional talking about hurting V (during her HTD).

That I think can be read two ways:

1. He is so in love with her that the thought of her hurting, especially if he is the one causing the pain, is devastating to him.
2. He know he is going to hurt her and the reality of that hit him in the moment.

Maybe he is worried about Viarni watching the show back and being hurt by what she sees in some of his other relationships?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 12:05 am

@Bobette I blame the lack of decor on budget cuts! giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 21, 2017 12:08 am

Our countdown clock says 4 hrs 21 minutes, is that correct?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 12:10 am

@GuardianAngel it's correct yes Thank you again for the countdown clock (and @Bobette too). Looking forward to a great finale! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 21, 2017 12:18 am

Ok! I'm very excited to read all about it!

Thanks to all for such a great sleuthing season. You have all outdone yourself! It takes a lot of time to sleuth. I appreciate all the work everyone put into this season!

for you

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 21, 2017 12:27 am

It's been fun and I have to say I've enjoyed the season so much more because of u guys in this forum ! Feels like family bestbud! Only how many hours now 3? :Woah-hoo:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 12:46 am

LeapofFaith wrote:It's been fun and I have to say I've enjoyed the season so much more because of u guys in this forum ! Feels like family bestbud! Only how many hours now 3? :Woah-hoo:

Same here bestbud!

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 12:54 am

It's been great fun and a great season because of each one of you making it so great  :yes: group hug

Just over 3 hours until the finale airs per the countdown clock Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 1:33 am

Another sneak peek before tonight's finale.

Only shows Lily though? question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 1:36 am

Uh yeah, OK Three, because the one thing his family's opinion will be riding on is where her rugby allegiances lie.  

Give us a bit more to work with, please!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha