SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 7:49 am

reason wrote:If there is a ring I dont see it being an engagement right now but a when we are ready thing if it is presented as engagement then it is not for Lily.

Oh yes the was a ring. It looked like a square cut pink diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds. In the past they have given the rings as friendship/commitment rings - definitely not engagement rings.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 7:55 am

Katiebelle wrote:So I've gone back and watched the preview again and they really give nothing away.

Lily is definitely wearing black but I don't know if that means anything.

In the last two NZ seasons Matilda wore navy and Dani wore pale pink, and Fleur wore mid blue and Naz wore baby blue.

I think, however, that in the Aussie seasons the F1 has worn the lighter colours. Sam wore silver and Lisa wore black. Snez wore white and lana wore a black with white sheet over thingy. It was weird. As for Richie's season Alex wore gold and Nikki wore the most stunning dress of rich red.

So not sure what a black dress means. Did someone say that TPTB are Aussies this year?

@Katiebelle I haven't been able to work out a surefire way to decode the dress colours but IMO TPTB like the Lead & F1 to match for the final scene so if we can get a look at what Zac's wearing at the FRC and compare to the girls that might be a clue.

So only one more episode next Sunday and then the WTA on Monday, is that right? Or is the WTA on Sunday too?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 8:13 am

Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:So I've gone back and watched the preview again and they really give nothing away.

Lily is definitely wearing black but I don't know if that means anything.

In the last two NZ seasons Matilda wore navy and Dani wore pale pink, and Fleur wore mid blue and Naz wore baby blue.

I think, however, that in the Aussie seasons the F1 has worn the lighter colours. Sam wore silver and Lisa wore black. Snez wore white and lana wore a black with white sheet over thingy. It was weird. As for Richie's season Alex wore gold and Nikki wore the most stunning dress of rich red.

So not sure what a black dress means. Did someone say that TPTB are Aussies this year?

@Katiebelle I haven't been able to work out a surefire way to decode the dress colours but IMO TPTB like the Lead & F1 to match for the final scene so if we can get a look at what Zac's wearing at the FRC and compare to the girls that might be a clue.

So only one more episode next Sunday and then the WTA on Monday, is that right?  Or is the WTA on Sunday too?
s

Just went back and had another look. He's wearing a mid, but soft, blue suit with white shirt and a multicoloured hanky in his top pocket.

The finale is next Sunday and they will tape the WTA/ATFR that night in front of an audience to air on Monday.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 8:15 am

@Katiebelle Okay I just got to watch Matilda final and if following script then Lily in the dark color should be the winner. With the dark dress.

Can I see a photo of the dresses please??

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 11:47 pm

Ok finally watched Ep 17 and i am leaning towards Lily now as the F1.  Just by the BL and raw emotions i could see on Zacs face when they were together on the couch and lily was crying, they were very touchy feely and seem to be in love already JMO it really reminded me of Nick and Vanessa LCD where Vanessa was crying on the couch and Nick was wiping her tears.......anyway it will be an emotional Final not really looking forward to it but i am looking forward to the WTA!!!!! and my one wish would be for them to announce a Bachelorette for 2018 either Lily or Viarni would be awesome plsssssss and thank you Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 16, 2017 12:00 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 12:16 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Ok finally watched Ep 17 and i am leaning towards Lily now as the F1.  Just by the BL and raw emotions i could see on Zacs face when they were together on the couch and lily was crying, they were very touchy feely and seem to be in love already JMO it really reminded me of Nick and Vanessa LCD where Vanessa was crying on the couch and Nick was wiping her tears.......anyway it will be an emotional Final not really looking forward to it but i am looking forward to the WTA!!!!! and my one wish would be for them to announce a Bachelorette for 2018 either Lily or Viarni would be awesome plsssssss and thank you Praying

Once again exactly what I thinking. I rewatched the programme I saw a true connection with Zac and Lily she really cares about him as well,she sees his goodness. V is also a very beautiful, special young woman either choice is great though there seems to something really deep and sensual with Lily and light and Lovely with V. Either would make a fantastic Bachelorette

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue May 16, 2017 12:55 am

After watching Epi17 I firmly believe Zac will pick V. I'm just going by what he says and what he has always said about V. IMO He is ready and he wants V. In that ITM just before their date says a lot but then again its a continuation of what he has been saying all along. He has it bad for V. In the conversation they were talking life after the show & he looks to me like a guy who would choose uncertainty especially when he knows he has a woman on the other side who is ready. On this date they didn't have to discuss the what ifs --they are on the same page & not trying to figure each other out.
(gamble like what Zac said).The tenderness in his voice & the expression on his face asking her if she wanted to get back inside while enjoying the exquisite view was priceless!. imo . It felt like a man freshly in love! He has used this tone with her on the 1:1 private time on the yacht epi 15. tenderly asked her how she was feeling. To me it looks like he was/is checking with her to address any concerns she might have.
Adding to that, the edit is also pointing to V imo. I have noticed how they mostly show us "the far lense" and blurry and the "fading away" pictures of them being intimate!--or the camera pans away to animals or landscape etc. I'm putting a lot of weight in what Zac is saying to/ about V and their relationship. I don't believe that he is leading her on & being deceitful (if this was the Bach US , I probably wouldn't believe him). JMO
From the previews it looks like it will go well with his mom. I have a sneaky suspicion that they won't show us V's dress on purpose--it might give away the ending! --and the ring--I see V being the one who would go for it---& V's makeup looks very much F1.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelaM Tue May 16, 2017 1:22 am

Well i have been sitting quietly through this season but still watching our show detectives here at work and boy has this been a very hard season to work out.
I believe it will be Viarni for F1 as a lot of Zac's behaviours towards her has mirrored Arts towards Matilda. Prime example was when he asked if she was okay was the perfect match of Art asking Matilda after the koala pooping incident. Same facials and tone of voice and body language. At the cocktail part in Thailand where she took him away and then got interrupted, did anyone else pick up that his hand was on her back while they were standing talking?????
They seem a bit more in sync in their expectations for the immediate future.
Lily is fantastic and such a genuine what you see is what you get sort of woman... He would have a great time with her also but i'm not sure if it would be a forever love and i think that deep down with comments he has made, he is thinking this too.
We will all find out on Sunday and either way there are two awesome women that he has to be thankful too, as both have enriched his life during the show!

AngelaM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 16, 2017 1:29 am

I have enjoyed reading all your posts and watching this awesome season. Zap truly has an amazing F2, and whoever he chooses I will think he was wise and took this seriously. I think Lily is an all around awesome human being and Viarni is a fun young woman who lives life with a lot joy while facing an illness that I have personally seen others use as a crutch to withdraw and feel bad for themselves. Both are admirable young woman to me. Glad to finally have a season where I can leave a finale still really liking the lead and both F2. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue May 16, 2017 3:07 am

After watching epi 17 I still think he choses V.
It's in the way he lights up around her, the way he is a bit nervous too, the words he uses to talk about her etc.
For example before the RC when describing the girls he said:
V is a good mix of fun and chill and she is a lot of guys dream girl. Something to that extent.
C is an amazing person and a relationship with her would be full of love and affection
L is incredible ad a relationship with her would be amazing or a disaster

For me that translates into:
V is my dream girl
C and L I'am thinking about how our relationship can be. Which means bachelor mode for me.

All of the above is just my opinion.and I didn't say what he said word for word.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 16, 2017 3:14 am

djogbenyuie wrote:After watching epi 17 I still think he choses V.
It's in the way he lights up around her, the way he is a bit nervous too, the words he uses to talk about her etc.
For example before the RC when describing the girls he said:
V is a good mix of fun and chill and she is a lot of guys dream girl. Something to that extent.
C is an amazing person and a relationship with her would be full of love and affection
L is incredible ad a relationship with her would be amazing or a disaster

For me that translates into:
V is my dream girl
C and L I'am thinking about how our relationship can be. Which means bachelor mode for me.

All of the above is just my opinion.and I didn't say what he said word for word.

@djogbenyuie, I might just be in complete denial here, but I still think those quotes point to Lily as F1.  She is the only one he's expressing doubts about - with the others it seems a bit "too easy".  Even as Claudia left, he was still saying she was "too good to be true" etc.  He seems to save his best compliments for the women he sends home, IMO!  

I can't shake the feeling that if V was F1, we would have seen more "issues" between them.  Even if there weren't any, I think TPTB would have manufactured something.  The F1 relationship usually has a hurdle to overcome, and Lily is the only one with a hurdle (being too "risky") at this stage, IMO.  I'm riding the Lily F1 train to the end of the line!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha