SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 3:55 pm

it happened with Canada season 2 and if i remember the aussie with sam bachelorette and less not forget our beloved ashley/jp with her sister. in all cases the F2 had incredible HTD.

but you are right that some F1 got also great HTD.

i cannot wait to put the dots with his blue dot shirt. i am not concerned about viarni father cornered zac with his yes and no. i am sure zac will answer with a pirouette. he smiled at the goodbyes so he did not leave in bad terms imo. xso why did he looked kinda pissed off and turned from camera as if he was done about "IT".

I have no idea who is F1. you have good arguments though

...jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by 4health Thu May 11, 2017 4:27 pm

HEA wrote:it happened with Canada season 2 and if i remember the aussie with sam bachelorette and less not forget our beloved ashley/jp with her sister. in all cases the F2 had incredible HTD.

but you are right that some F1 got also great HTD.

i cannot wait to put the dots with his blue dot shirt. i am not concerned about viarni father cornered zac with his yes and no. i am sure zac will answer with a pirouette. he smiled at the goodbyes so he did not leave in bad terms imo. xso why did he looked kinda pissed off and turned from camera as if he was done about "IT".

I have no idea who is F1. you have good arguments though

...jmo

@HEA which season are you talking about on Canada Season 2.  If you are referring to Tim & April she had a great HTD.  On Sam's bachelorette AUS season she didn't have a bad HTD with either of her boys. IMO     I did not watch the bachelor sam wood season.   I didn't care for him so I didn't watch.    On the US franchise of the bachelor or bachelorette most HTDs are good.   But, when there is a bad (weird) one it usually is the person that is sent home in most cases.  Remember the weird basement with all the dead animals.    I was just commenting to say that the preview just might being giving us hints but I can't wait for Sunday.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 13, 2017 10:36 pm

Do we have anyone live posting the episode? I sure hope so and If just want to say thank you for any and all information. Do we have an episode tv guide description for this episode?
Posted anywhere?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 14, 2017 4:03 am

I'm here!

Claudia's HTD first.

You'll be please to know she has had her roots done.

They go and meet her two best friends. They are straight into talking about the age gap. He gives a good answer.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 14, 2017 4:09 am

They are chatting about him while he is in the toilet and it's very high school. Asking Claudia if he's a good kisser etc. I think the maturity levels between her and Zac are too different.

Off to see her folks. He's not carrying a gift for her mum.

The dad is happy that he's a catholic.
They all seem very nice. He went to the same high school as her brothers.

Zac is grilled again about the age difference.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 14, 2017 4:21 am

Claude's older brother asks Zac if he wants to get married. He says yes in the further.

Her mother takes him aside and they have a chat. He says he is protective of her.

She's lovely and says kind and caring things to Zac - she reminds me of my fave contestant Dad of all time - ole Big Ken.

Claudia now talking to her dad. He's concerned that they have only been out on a few dates and is worried she is infatuated with him.

Now Claude's dad is talking to Zac. i like this dad as well.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 14, 2017 4:27 am

That goodbye kiss with Claudia was very tame - zero passion.

Looks like Viarni's family is next.

Ad break.

Oh BTW - Happy Mother's Day to all the posters!

It's that special day here in NZ - don't think it's the same day around the world but mums here have hopefully been spoiled by their families.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 14, 2017 4:32 am

Katiebelle wrote:That goodbye kiss with Claudia was very tame - zero passion.

Ad break.

It's that special day here in NZ - don't think it's the same day around the world but mums here have hopefully been spoiled by their families.

Thanks @katiebelle! Happy Mother's Day to u too! I'm a little tipsy but still here Hugesmile

ETA doesn't the f1 have there htd last usually?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 14, 2017 4:38 am

Martinborough at Lily's uncles farm. So her HTD next even though I thought they showed Viarnis family in the preview before the break.

She's taking him dirt biking and they are going to drink wine. Not a good mature decision no

And she is joking about having an ambulance in standby.

He's loving this time with her - sometimes things she says are so grownup and then other times she sounds like the age she is - 20.

Lily's mum is gorgeous and tiny! And Lily's best friend surprises her with a visit.

Another nice family.

Zac is taking this very seriously - he doesn't want to hurt anyone.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Sun May 14, 2017 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 14, 2017 4:42 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:That goodbye kiss with Claudia was very tame - zero passion.

Ad break.

Thanks @katiebelle! Happy Mother's Day to u too! I'm a little tipsy but still here Hugesmile

ETA doesn't the f1 have there htd last usually?

Me too! I had the whole fam here for tea time and my wonderful husband ushered them all out by 7pm so I could watch the show.

Yeah - I do think they have the F1 last so that's Viarni.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 14, 2017 4:48 am

Lily has got a good head on her shoulders and realises that she is not ready for the whole marriage and babies thing.

After a talk with Lily's mum Zac is now worried that lily is actually more invested than she is letting on.

Lily's mum is putting him on the spot. He's a deer in the headlights and has no answer. She is one switched on lady!

Way more passion in this kiss but he's still holding her a little away from him.

Looks like Viarni has a bit of a melt down on the HTD!!!!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 14, 2017 4:56 am

Viarni's date - The Mount! One of my fave places in NZ.

He says can't wipe the grin off his face. He looks so happy!

Her brother comes along to meet them at the beach. poop her older brother is HOT! eyedrool He seriously needs to be the next bachelor!

The are going paddle boarding now by themselves.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha