SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by sdmom Tue May 16, 2017 8:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If she did tell Alexis, I pray for her that that idiot stays sober. She makes BOR look intelligent.
JMO

What happens to confidentiality? Rachel is a lawyer so I assume she should know better and hopefully it Alexis "thinks" who Rachel chose not Rachel telling her.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Carine Tue May 16, 2017 8:48 pm

@sdmom yeah considering the F3 have already been named maybe its a case of her guessing. But who knows..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 8:50 pm

Same confidentiality agreement the other lawyer signed.

With friends like that who needs enemies. That is not a good look for Rachel, confiding in girlfriends is the last thing she should be doing IMHO.

Unless it's the same type of girlfriends Ali had that intentionally misled the spoiled F1.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 16, 2017 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 8:51 pm

I will hold my judgement until I see the tape.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 16, 2017 8:55 pm

These leads then to spill IMO. Sean hinted to the Jason and Molly Meisnick that he picked Cath, this came out post show in Jason and Molly's podcast; Jojo I believe told Tanner after she hung out with him and Jade in Vegas post the Billboard awards, I mean Tanner followed Jordan on IG during that weekend.

Sure Rachel should know better but I won't be surprised if she hints some of her squad as well...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue May 16, 2017 8:58 pm

At least we might be able to assume the story line wont be will she or wont she, haven't they let certain bachelor/bachelorette say out out right if they found love or not?

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 8:59 pm

All the leads tell their immediate families and some of their friends. I don't see the problem personally. Jojo's friend Kathy knew and I'm pretty sure Becca knew too.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Yep! Vanessa's family knew as well!

#TeamPeter TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 79 1f495
#TeamRachel TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 79 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 9:00 pm

@TLTF Didn't her hair dresser knew too.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 16, 2017 9:01 pm

Yeah the leads all tell. And most F1s tell too. You just hope they don't slip up. I'd have to see the video before I'm convinced Alexis actually knows or is just blowing smoke.

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 79 87b72b10 TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 79 86669110 TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 16, 2017 9:01 pm

@reason Yes! I read something like that on the forum!

If somebody has the link to the video, can you post it here please ? Smiley

#TeamPeter TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 79 1f495
#TeamRachel TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 79 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 16, 2017 9:06 pm

I don't know how credible That hairdresser thing is, tbh.
I am sure they tell their families which is totally fine. But when the other leads tell/hint to their friends, do friends all announce it in interviews even before the show airs they are told? IF Rachel did tell Alexa, frankly, I am disappointed at both, a lawyer breaking the contract and the big mouth who's hungry for attention.
Just imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz