SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 10:20 am

The way Mills was talking in his podcast, it just feels like she might've been letting the guys know Dallas is where it's at. & he said he didn't know of anything that would prevent any of the guys from moving so whether it's Bryan or Peter, they're definitely gonna have to move. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Dessler Tue May 16, 2017 10:22 am

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote: I hope her F1 is prepping for the big move cause she really ain't leaving dallas laugh out loud

Jmo.
All Ettes move for their men unless it's Dallas laugh out loud

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 69 3806527698 @Alanna. Those dallas women heartglasses She changed her bio to lawyer all day everyday, and I think she feels indebted to her firm for giving her so much time off.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 16, 2017 10:23 am

@Dessler good to know she is going back to her lawyer job....I figured she would be doing that but good to get confirmation with her bio update yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 16, 2017 10:24 am

TLTF wrote:haha True! Would Bryan leavae his miami lifestyle and practice to move to Dallas... ? I'm not sure. But I can see Peter do the move...jmo.

I agree. IMO Bryan's life seems to be planted firmly in Miami.  It's harder to set up a medical practice in a new state as opposed to a fitness business.  Whereas, Peter can continue to develop his business anywhere.  He's already moved away from Madison several times so he's not too attached.  Plus his brother lives in New Jersey so they are already separated.  But hey, anything can happen, I suppose.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 16, 2017 10:27 am

Another thing to consider is Rachel might do the long distance relationship thing for a bit before the F1 eventually moves as being speculated. Jason Meisnick and Molly did that and it worked.....I don't see Rachel living together with her F1 right off the bat but we shall see....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 16, 2017 10:28 am

@GuardianAngel It's not the same imo. From what I know, it's super difficult to get a client base when you are in the medical field (from family experience) so moving would be super risky for the business. Whereas Peter is in the fitness industry which is booming theses days. He won't have any difficulties have one in Hamilton , managed by his friend and another one in Dallas if he wants.

But that's jmo.

#TeamPeter TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 69 1f495
#TeamRachel TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 69 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 10:29 am

mercieme wrote:Another thing to consider is Rachel might do the long distance relationship thing for a bit before the F1 eventually moves as being speculated. Jason Meisnick and Molly did that and it worked.....I don't see Rachel living together with her F1 right off the bat but we shall see....jmo.

Per her friends it is the long distance that doom her relationship last year.  He who is chosen will be moving asap. **IMO**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 10:30 am

Kashathediva wrote:@MissSid
Actually, he stole that one, too.

Whaaat? I remember reading on one of the forums back then that it was friends on Melissa's side passed the info to him to get it out there. So he stole that too? I always thought it was odd that he was picked, as his blog was about as insignificant as could be back then, but I assumed it was because of the Dallas connection. He is a mess.

umngirl wrote:Aww, her sister had her baby. Such a little cutie.

https://instagram.com/p/BUJ8qBnDT1C/

Adorable!

Does Bryan own that practice or is he one of the employees? My impression was that it was the latter? In that case I don't think moving would be an issue professionally, although personally might be another story. It did occur to me that all of the F3 had pretty mobile jobs, and also jobs that would dovetail nicely with Rachel's desire to become a sports agent one day.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 16, 2017 10:30 am

reason wrote:
mercieme wrote:Another thing to consider is Rachel might do the long distance relationship thing for a bit before the F1 eventually moves as being speculated. Jason Meisnick and Molly did that and it worked.....I don't see Rachel living together with her F1 right off the bat but we shall see....jmo.

Per her friends it is the long distance that doom her relationship last year.  He who is chosen will be moving asap.

Ok good to know.....I still don't see her cohabiting though....she seems cautious to me but time will tell TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 69 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 16, 2017 10:30 am

I see Rachel and the F1 doing long distance for a bit.

If she's with Peter, I guess she can practice in Wisconsin also since she studied there. no idea
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 16, 2017 10:31 am

Rachel has been in a long distance relationship before and it didn't work for her.  They already have to do long distance for the next two months while the show is airing.  Even if her and her F1 don't move in together right away after the ATFR, I can definitely see him moving to Dallas to be closer to her at that time. JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 10:32 am

@reason, no new info from your source? AHHHHH  I have to know!!  Please be Peter!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I am done, LOL.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 16, 2017 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : excess use of emotions)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz