SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 10:57 pm

@cookielover12 check his thread there is an IG post that is very interesting. IMHO I dont believe he is final 1.

Back to top Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by ReneeM Mon May 15, 2017 10:57 pm

reason wrote:So she is LA now, is she on DWTS tonight?? She looks happy.

I think she might be in LA for press (though it could just be a connecting flight) but I don't think she's at DWTS.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 15, 2017 10:58 pm

She is not on. I'm watching!

#TeamPeter TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 63 1f495
#TeamRachel TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 63 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Dessler wrote:She looks so happy! And the caption is very specific and telling for whoever she chose

I found the caption interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 15, 2017 11:01 pm

reason wrote:
Dessler wrote:She looks so happy! And the caption is very specific and telling for whoever she chose

It could be a reference for individuals who question her final choice. jmo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Mon May 15, 2017 11:02 pm

Yes. I noticed that Rachel and Peter's SM changes happened around the same time. It could mean nothing but it's interesting. Imo, from what I've seen about Bryan I don't really see him in a good light. The Ellen thing and his issues with the law just have me not being able to root for him. Even though I understand that we haven't seen much of him to go off of. He just seems sleazy imo haha. But if she picks him then I hope nothing but the best for them and he proves me wrong!

ETA: I watched the episode and she's not on. Maybe the finale?

Last edited by jjjami on Mon May 15, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 15, 2017 11:02 pm

reason wrote:

I feel like the best friend addition is telling but that's jmo

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 11:03 pm

@ElonM I dont see it that way but we will discuss that much later. The board is about to get interesting. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 15, 2017 11:04 pm

reason wrote:@ElonM I dont see it that way but we will discuss that much later.  The board is about to get interesting. IMHO

:yes: This will be an interesting season. Now we sleuth the F1.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon May 15, 2017 11:07 pm

RS needs to start spilling Lol
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Mon May 15, 2017 11:10 pm

@cookielover12 I agree :yes: I won't be shocked if he waits till the end of the week

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 15, 2017 11:10 pm

ElonM wrote:
reason wrote:@ElonM I dont see it that way but we will discuss that much later.  The board is about to get interesting. IMHO

:yes: This will be an interesting season. Now we sleuth the F1.

I am hoping for a nice season, too. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz