SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by ElonM Mon May 15, 2017 12:39 pm

TeamGapTeeth. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Carine Mon May 15, 2017 12:41 pm

@ElonM could be wrong but first impressions Bryan does come off cocky I don't know maybe he did toe the line will be interesting.

As for the promos right you can tell that he at least will be of importance, showed quite a few times possible F1...?
Also interesting that even during "1 will marry her" Bryan and Peter are shown.

Last edited by Carine on Mon May 15, 2017 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 12:44 pm

TLTF wrote:There were also this :

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 56 Pet10

Followed by Rachel smiling :

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 56 Rach10

It's less in your face than the 1 on Bryan but yeah.... Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhKf2A-gugk

I love this photo.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 15, 2017 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 15, 2017 12:47 pm

I wonder if that ET interview was done prior to the start of filming or was it recent? She looks more tanned IMO so I wonder if it was done post filming....thoughts?

And yeah the promo has Bryan all over the place....either TPTB is so lazy now that they want to give it all away or it's a foiler, we will soon find out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 15, 2017 12:48 pm

The interview was done in March before filming.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 15, 2017 12:53 pm

Ok thanks @ElonM

Per the interview, she also said she does not see herself getting intimate in the FS but you never know....I wonder if all F3 were all on the same page with her.

"Right as I stand here today, no [I don't see myself getting intimate with everyone in the fantasy suites]," she admitted. "But when you get in that moment, you just don't know. So we'll have to wait, watch and see, but no, I don't see that happening for me."
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 12:59 pm

reason wrote:
TLTF wrote:There were also this :

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 56 Pet10

Followed by Rachel smiling :

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 56 Rach10

It's less in your face than the 1 on Bryan but yeah.... Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhKf2A-gugk

I love this photo.

Me too.  You can literally watch her face tilt to the side and turn into  TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 56 1f60d right before your eyes (IMO) giggling .  So cute.  I'm waiting to see who it is in response to because big first impression right there IMO.  I love that the preview shows it after Peter, but I realize it could actually be when seeing anyone.  Hoping it's actually her reaction to him though.  JMO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 15, 2017 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 1:03 pm

@relaxing I take first dibs on that photo and really hoping it was when Peter steps out she lean her head to the right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 1:06 pm

mercieme wrote:Ok thanks @ElonM

Per the interview, she also said she does not see herself getting intimate in the FS but you never know....I wonder if all F3 were all on the same page with her.

"Right as I stand here today, no [I don't see myself getting intimate with everyone in the fantasy suites]," she admitted. "But when you get in that moment, you just don't know. So we'll have to wait, watch and see, but no, I don't see that happening for me."
Source

I read this to mean not with all 3 guys. Maybe she did with the one guy. Abd does this mean Nick wasintimate with his final 3 girls?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 1:06 pm

yes @reason, I hope so. Maybe I'll grab that screenshot of Rachel for my avi. She looks so pretty and hopeful in that moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 15, 2017 1:07 pm

reason wrote:@relaxing I take first dibs on that photo and really hoping it was when Peter steps out she lean her head to the right.
Im hoping the same thing giggling

#TeamPeter TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 56 1f495
#TeamRachel TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 56 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 1:07 pm

@see2love No I dont think Nick slept with all of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz