SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2017 10:50 pm

I had to google her, I had no idea who she was.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 10:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I had to google her, I had no idea who she was.

Gone and forgotten darn aint life interesting? giggling giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 14, 2017 11:06 pm

These Nick chick rejects--the squad or drag team or whatever they call themselves need to get themselves some of those cool twisty straws in cool neon colors and go down to the bayooooo and drain the swamp for some gators. Maybe they will get themselves some nice bags and heels while they're at it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 11:11 pm

@Kashathediva Madam snark is back and I love it. giggling giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon May 15, 2017 12:03 am

oh wow, thanks everyone for posting the SC's! 

I'm surprised I didn't see this from her before! I think she should go back to Luke rofl
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 15, 2017 12:07 am

After exposing him, I'm fairly certain, Luke wouldn't want her back.  And though she needs to simmer down, IMO, I hope she can and will do better than Luke.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 15, 2017 10:13 am

I can just see it now, both on BIP. Oh the tension the drama! :drama

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 10:15 am

@GuardianAngel I hope Luke does not go on there I am over his sorry azz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 15, 2017 10:16 am

I am confused about why he would even consider going, will be very interested in how his edit will be.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 15, 2017 10:17 am

May be he wants the redemption edit to be the next Bachelor

#TeamPeter TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 54 1f495
#TeamRachel TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 54 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 15, 2017 10:27 am

IMO, he has as much chance of being the next bachelor as I do, and I'm a female.  So.... laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

He was passed over for a reason and still continues to whine, complain and burn bridges.  I think he'd love to do BIP for the fame and attention.  But if he goes on BIP, it will not be a redemption edit in my opinion, TPTB will have fun turning him into road kill and running him over with the bus.  

He needs to move on, IMO.

Sorry to be so  offtopic , now back to Rachel....

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Just noticed Rachel finally has her own emoji up on TB Twitter..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz