SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:23 pm

adf23 wrote:Omg, please NO ^^^^ (re: Rachel proposing)

I second this. Just no.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:24 pm

Clearly wasn't thinking on that one Embarassed

But point stands it can mean multiple things. Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:32 pm

She already said the guy proposed and it was traditional

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:47 pm

@Jmack so many things have been said I don't know what to believe anymore laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:56 pm

@WhisperingLove This season was interesting now it is not, it is not a season of first, it is the same as always. IMHO it was dress up better than before. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:02 pm

They say these things to get people watching and discussing if they didn't people wouldn't watch because they know it's going to be the same predictable end result. Which it probably will be. JMO also I wonder what Rachel's family thinks watching it back now. If Bryan is F1 what they made of sloppy second comments. I know I'd be mad upset if someone said that on TV about one of my sisters.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:06 pm

IMO, the "season of firsts" tagline, I think is something someone said once to reference Rachel being the first WOC lead, and being the first Bachelorette over 30 (?), and having a diverse cast with wider ranging, and more "notable" professions - and they just ran with it. I am not sure if it was ever really supposed to apply to who she chose or the way she chose him. For instance, it's just something she repeated to Jimmy as banter about Bachelor couples breaking up. But, we won't know for sure until the season is over.

If the TPTB really wanted us to read into the "season of firsts" tagline, then I think it's a perfect example of how Rachel and TPTB have been using very general terms to describe her F1. This tagline could apply to either Bryan or Peter and the various firsts with them that happen earlier in the season. It's an attempt at giving viewers something without giving them anything in my opinion. And it's smart, because it's unclear if it applies to one more than the other, or even if it's meant to apply to her F1 at all. IMO

Last edited by bluejay25 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:07 pm

@wrossy78 that comment was more to the other guys than Rachel. And it's the one thing that has always bothered me about the show, the lead kisses one after another. The guys are getting sloppy seconds. It wasn't the greatest thing to say, but far from the worst and was true. Of course Bryan got sloppy seconds from the other guys as well during the season.

Personally I think the comment was blown way out of proportion. I thought it would be much worse than it was when I read about it on here prior to watching. All IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:12 pm

@tiggerlgh I see your point but I just don't think a man of 37 should say something like that. Maybe if your 25 laugh out loud I agree with Ellen don't kiss and tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:38 pm

what he said on Ellen was word vomit, i didnt like it and inwould never like it if said to me. Rachel seems to be over it so fair play to her. I am more of a Peter kind of girl, I like him way better than Bryan. I think Bryan is used to being smooth( Rachel even called him this), charming and using lines. Does that make him a bad person? Probably not. It just makes him not my kinda guy.
He could have absolutely good intentions but I am yet to see anything apart from him leading with the charms and physical. Remember I said yet to see which means it isnt on my screen yet. Even on the first episode when the guys were taling about Rachel, some said she is what you take home that mama, gorgeous, stunning and Bryan said "her voice is sexy". Yes he used sexy. I want to see something deeper from him besides kiss kiss, massage kiss.
The player thing is probably something he worked hard to perfect and he will have to work twice as hard to do away wih it. It may be that he is still single because people have a hard time believing he is over the player phase if indeed he is. Even CH alluded to this in his descriptin f Bryan.
Maybe Rachel saw past the player thing and saw the real Bryan or maybe she is very into the player vibes too. Who knows. MHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:50 pm

I really like this post @see2love

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:11 pm

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with someone being single at 37. IMO It does not always indicate a personality flaw or something of that sort. Many a times, it can be a choice too IMO. There are people who don't like to settle for less than what they want - Bryan could as easily be one of those. It's something I personally believe in - 'Know your worth and don't settle.. Be it a job or a relationship'

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10