SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:54 pm

kraft33 wrote:I find this comment on Bryan's cousins page interesting. The person who made that comment is followed by Bryahttps://www.instagram.com/p/BUR9eAcj_4G/
n' s cousin. Wonder if Bryan's mom is MM 2.0? IMO  teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 3806527698

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Themiamimami

I don't understand the comment. Is it an expression ?

#TeamPeter teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 1f495
#TeamRachel teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:12 pm

TLTF wrote:
kraft33 wrote:I find this comment on Bryan's cousins page interesting. The person who made that comment is followed by Bryahttps://www.instagram.com/p/BUR9eAcj_4G/
n' s cousin. Wonder if Bryan's mom is MM 2.0? IMO  teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 3806527698

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Themiamimami

I don't understand the comment. Is it an expression ?

Are you talking about "if he comes back married his mom will have cow"? I think most parents would be upset it their child ran off and got married without them being present...particularly if they have known someone just a short time. They just seem to be joking around. It's something my friends would say.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:35 pm

MM wouldn't have a cow if her son came home married, just saying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:40 pm

I know I'd have a cow as a mom and I'm shocked more don't on the HTD personally giggling .JMO.  I'd be rather horrified about a tv engagement and what would follow  Embarressed! .

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:21 pm

There are so many threads this season, I can't figure out where to post general comments about the epidsode  question  question    There is so much out there for spoilers I feel like most threads already have us post-season and not much discussion of what is going on with the show.

I know everyone is loving Rachel this season, I was hesitant at first but find myself enjoying her candid personality and how she doesn't mess around with guys that are not there for the "right reason".  If she doesn't see a future and the opportunity to send them home presents itself, she takes it.  Kudos to her.  I am enjoying the dates much more this season too; they are funny and I love the celebrity guests. I don't sleuth SM, just get my information from this board. Hopefully whomever Rachel ends up with makes her happy and they are both in love and ready to make it work for the long haul.

The Ellen date was by far the best date for the franchise in many seasons.  It was so good to see the guys totally enjoying themselves too.  They all seemed very open to have fun and just let loose.  I found myself smiling and laughing along with Ellen and Rachel  cantstopl   There were a couple moments in the episode that bothered me, possibly because my expectations for Rachel are so high. I didn't think her naming the men to Eric that called him out was a good idea.  She had to know it would only cause more drama in the house.  She was in that situation, she knows better.  I feel like she could have left names out yet still conveyed her point, which in the end didn't change because she kept him around.  Seeing all "her girls" from last season was nice, but it kind-of seemed a bit high schoolish to me.  I was also thinking during the date that I hope Rachel didn't have any of her favorites in that group because introducing all those beautiful women to the men could mean future hook-ups in Bachelor Nation hehehe
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:34 pm

As always...ITA with everything Sharleen said about the two frontrunners: :yes:

My frontrunners are…

1. Peter, 31: Not so many developments with Peter this week but that’s to be expected. Rachel was a “smitten kitten” over Peter after their 1-on-1 so it’s safe to say he’s still sitting pretty. That said, I was not impressed by him saying in the Ellen Group Date “Never Have I Ever” game that he’d never even thought about having sex with Rachel. Some might think that’s a gentlemanly response, but seeing as how they had an entire day together, plus a fireworks makeout sesh, I just think he’s either lying or isn’t sexually attracted to Rachel. His answer gave me pause.

2. Bryan, 37: There’s a genuine concern for Rachel that comes across in Bryan’s interactions that I love. When she was hugging the men farewell at the second Rose Ceremony, while the other men were talking amongst themselves and saying their goodbyes, Bryan was quietly watching Rachel. The massage was a great move and was well-timed to address her state of stress. He was funny on the Group Date and a good combination of outgoing but not a ham. I like Bryan a lot and am not-so-patiently awaiting his 1-on-1.

Source: http://www.flare.com/bachelor/sharleen-joynt-episode-3-recap/
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:36 pm

I didn't even notice him watching Rachel after the rose ceremony. That's sweet. I need to pay more attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:37 pm

I like what she said about the Eric/ Lee situation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:38 pm

I noticed Bryan watching her too when she was saying her goodbyes! It did seem very sweet and it makes me think he cares for her and looks out for her. I'm not so patiently waiting for their 1-on-1 too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:59 pm

I think the Bryan 1-on-1 will give us a lot more clarity. I'm excited to see, even though I'm sill team Peter. But Bryan is kinda starting to grow on me laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:07 pm

I think I found the Episode Discussion thread . . . .  HELLO!!  Right on the top of the list!!!  duh duh duh
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:35 pm

@locoforbach
You can always hit the refresh button on your browser or the new post button at the very top will illuminate new posts. Those will highlight threads that are hot topics, just in case you are interested.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10