SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:37 am

@reason In addition, the average chiropractor makes around $65,000 per year. She probably makes quite a bit more than any of her F4. JMO.

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:39 am

reason wrote:@Lara I dont think Eric make that good of a money either. IMHO

That's true and he is also a personal trainer. But he does have a degree from a 4-year college, so that's where I was coming from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:42 am

Bach/ette wrote:@reason In addition, the average chiropractor makes around $65,000 per year. She probably makes quite a bit more than any of her F4. JMO.

I don't think that's right, even though I see that's what pops up on google. Salary.com is showing a median of 139k salary of a chiropracter in Miami and that's around what the chiropractors I know make. I'm guessing Rachel and Bryan make about the same, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:43 am

@Lara since when does having a 4 year degree equal a great living? Maybe 50 years ago. There are many ways towards upward mobility that are possible without a 4 year degree (like owning your own business). I am not trying go up in arms in defense of Peter but I think if two people have jobs and are in love then everything else is just water under the bridge!!! IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:44 am

Lara wrote:
Bach/ette wrote:@reason In addition, the average chiropractor makes around $65,000 per year. She probably makes quite a bit more than any of her F4. JMO.

I don't think that's right, even though I see that's what pops up on google. Salary.com is showing a median of 139k salary of a chiropracter in Miami  and that's around what the chiropractors I know make. I'm guessing Rachel and Bryan make about the same, IMO.

I'm going based on BLS.gov. https://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/chiropractors.htm#tab-1 But in Miami, I see numbers as low as $44,000 and then in on some websites, they say the national average is $130,000. But I'm pretty sure the BLS is the most credible place to get job information. JMO

Last edited by Bach/ette on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:44 am

To me a huge salary, degree dont keep you warm at night and give you the love you need. Just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:48 am

I know plenty of people that have PHD's and make less than a personal trainer. Plus some people make it seem like they have the PIN number to these people's bank accounts!!!! IMO At the end of the day ALL the F4 men had a better job than "aspiring drummer and tickle monster" I rest my case!!!!

Last edited by Jmack on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:48 am

@Lara Thanks for remembering. I was thinking it was Mario but my phone limits my vetting capabilities. You are right that the terse yes stood out!

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:50 am

Jmack wrote:I know plenty of people that have PHD's and make less than a personal trainer. Plus some people make it seem like they have the PIN number to these people's bank accounts!!!! At the end of the day ALL the F4 men had a better job than "aspiring drummer and tickle monster" I rest my case!!!!

Haha true! Plus Rachel doesn't seem to care so... the guys just had to be passionate about what they do. And her F3 guyd clearly do Smiley

#TeamPeter teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 1f495
#TeamRachel teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:53 am

No one on this board is stating their opinion that a 4 year degree trumps business owner Peter. We were just trying to speculate why the fam didn't seem supportive based on how Rachel acted in the interviews. That's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:54 am

And even if her family is not 100% in agreement about the F1, they are not in a relationship with him, they don't have to sleep with him, they don't have to birth his kid, they just need to be supportive of HER decision!!!! my grandmother did not like my father when my mom brought him home, but today she absolutely adores him!!! Most families, specifically mothers, don't think ANYONE is good enough for their brats, so there is absolutely no alarm here....just par the course, nothing new under the sun!!! All IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:54 am

Jmack wrote:@Lara since when does having a 4 year degree equal a great living? Maybe 50 years ago. There are many ways towards upward mobility that are possible without a 4 year degree (like owning your own business). I am not trying go up in arms in defense of Peter but I think if two people have jobs and are in love then everything else is just water under the bridge!!! IMO

Trust me, I'm not saying that at all! I was just trying to figure out *if* Rachel's family didn't love her F1 (which is a huge jump in the first place, since I'm just going off a feeling from her interview) why that could be. I'll be honest and say that my family wouldn't approve of a guy without a 4-year degree, but every family is different. I had always assumed that they loved Peter and didn't like Bryan, so that was a possible clue she picked Bryan. But, the talk of the difference in education/income is making me re-think that notion. It goes without saying that a person's value isn't based in their education and you don't need to be equals with education to have a wonderful relationship! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10