SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hair - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IMO the adrenaline rush of being on Ellen brought out Bryan's character, IMO, rather than it being out of character.

It was not a good thing **IMO**.  Rachel took notice I hope she send him packing and dont choose him.  What he said bothers  me and I am a WOC.  In my younger days I would kick his you know what with that comment.  I also notice Rachel saying their personalities are coming out.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinion va facts)

Back to top Go down

hair - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:11 pm

Bee wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Bee thanks for clarifying, IA and I guess Millsy was right when she said she didn't want the lawyer types on her season. I think poster @julychild posted that Josiah and Jack were too mellow in personality to what Rachel wants which is that fun, goofy type personality and that might be the thread that is common to the F4. I can tell that both Eric and fit that script from the AFTR and also Peter at the Spelling Bee in that vid when he was trying to charm the little girl that were the judges. I have not idea if Bryan is fun and goofy but based on the Ellen show I would imagine he has an outgoing personality. 

What i am more curious about is who she has that emotional depth with in terms of someone who really gets her on top of the usual chemistry that folks want to see between these couples. I have to say i don't believe that physical chemistry alone can carry the relationship long term. IMO it's the emotional depth some end up finding post show but I think a few Bettes discovered that during the show with their F1's; IMO, Trista and Des fit the bill.  I don't know what Rachel will be like but looking forward to finding out.

This makes me more and more curious about Peters personality. He also seems really mellow making me wonder if he is actually "goofy" and it isn't coming across yet or whether he is like Jack and Josiah but he gets a pass because there is a connection.

Yeah, I think he's the least extroverted of the 4.  Interesting, because I think she's more attracted to an out-going energetic personality but maybe Peter offers balance to her and she to him.  Will be interesting to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:28 pm

@relaxing I get a laidback mellow vibe from Nick never really thought he was that extroverted and Rachel liked him, Nick fans correct me if I am wrong as I only started following Nick during BIP. But we do know Nick has that funny/goofy side I dont know maybe its the same with Peter..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:30 pm

People of Dallas, come thru with the photos tonight.

Thanks in Advance. Let's see if we can continue to beat RS in his own city. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Carine wrote:@relaxing I get a laidback mellow vibe from Nick never really thought he was that extroverted and Rachel liked him, Nick fans correct me if I am wrong as I only started following Nick during BIP. But we do know Nick has that funny/goofy side I dont know maybe its the same with Peter..?

That is what I am thinking. Nick is a bit shy too and I see it in Peter. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:03 pm

I wish I knew how to screencap.  From twitter (this guy has Fort Worth as his location- trying to figure out what hotel he works at)

Ryan‏
@rcox_15  

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:09 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected post)

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:05 pm

@adf23...I am tagging @Ladybug82 or @Guardianangel to help you bring the tweets over.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:08 pm

@adf23 Nice find! yes Go to the tweet, see the very light down arrow? Pull down, Embed Tweet, copy the whole code that it produces, paste it here, that's it!

@mercieme thanks for the tag. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Has anyone contacted that tweeter?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:24 pm

@Aunties_Love no you can do it. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:25 pm

Yes, apparently plenty have. laugh out loud
Ryan @rcox_15
I tweeted once about the bachelorette now a bunch of ransoms are asking me for updates

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle