SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by emusha Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:53 pm

Bee wrote:Hey guys, I was just thinking about who could be the Bachelor out of these final 4 in order to try too eliminate another one of them in my head.

This got me thinking about that tweet by Mike Fleiss saying there was news or was it a change about the bachelor that they were going to announce. Since I'm having a hard time being 100% convinced about any of these four as bachelor it made me think what if none of them are and the tease from Fleiss is referring to them already having someone? Maybe a popular past final 1 or something like they used to do?

Re: Next Bach

For some reason (Millsy's comments about him having a hard time in the house, the MF weird TB news etc) I think Eric could be in contention for the Bach - him being the one who got invested very early, heart was so broken but then him getting his shot at love (typical edit for next lead).
I can see Peter also being in contention for Bach esp if they tell us his back story and we get to feel attached to him. I def think he will draw a great mix of women as TB heck even I find him appealing giggling

Re: Bryan as F1
I still think that Rachel's reaction to Byan's announcement about their kiss on Ellen was one of distaste and disappointment so I think he may be on shakier ground with her in regards to earning her trust compared to the other guys. imho

Remember what Nick said about Rachel -- the guys better bring it cos she's going to figure them out and real quick. I really think Rachel is great at understanding ppl's deeper motivations (it's a skill mentioned even on her lawyer award + Nick mentioned it + I think she may have mentioned it somewhere too + we've seen her ability to connect deeply with very different women on the show).

Professional qualifications won't sway her imo (she said no to having other attorney's, simply said she wants someone who loves what they do, swoons @ musicians -> Justin Bieber and John Mayer who she met and invited to go on her show).

All of this imo is not favorable for Bryan as F1 but then again he got the W5 1:1, they def have the strongest physical chemistry we've seen imo (Rachel's leg on his lap during his first 1:1, he got FIR, passionate kiss during HTD). I don't feel like we know him very well imho so we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited by emusha on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Bee Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:57 pm

I agree. I think if she was choosing with her head some of the guys who have been eliminated would still be there and vice versa

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:01 pm

@emusha where did you get all this info?

jess

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:02 pm

@jess which info specifically Jess?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:03 pm

Since there's discussion about it, bringing it forward, so we have correct wording and info.

Mike Fleiss‏ @fleissmeister
Incredibly shocking announcement  regarding #thebachelor coming soon...
Apr 11
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:04 pm

@emusha the justin and john mayer part.

jess

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:07 pm

@Bee just curious of which of the guys you think should still be there if Rachel was only going with her heart and not her head.

For me I thought Will would go far but after thinking about it, he is 27 years (and so is Dean) so I kinda figured there is only so many youngions she can take to F4 because of course she will have her pick but IMO TPTB also probably has the 1 guy that they want to profile in the F4. The other person i thought would make it is Jack but in hindsight IMO, their SD didn't show much connection between them in the pics we saw but i always want to give benefit of the doubt to the conversations the lead/contestants are having and not just base it on the connections we see in pics.

Overall though IMO, I think the F4 she has are good but waiting to see the deeper connection she may have in conversations with them and that's where I think she should use her head and heart due to her being more mature than past Bettes but we shall see how it plays out....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:10 pm

jess wrote:@emusha the justin and john mayer part.

US Weekly wrote:the 31-year-old Bachelorette-to-be was absolutely blown away when Justin Bieber unexpectedly took the stage.
“I’m gonna ask him to apply!” she told Us as Bieber, 23, sang “Where Are U Now."
US Weekly

“Omg I had two bucket list moments today...meeting Ellen on @theellenshow and @johnmayer #ellenshow #wave2 #bachelorette #bachelornation #itoldhimtoapply,”
source via Rachel's IG where she posted a pic of her and John Mayer
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:11 pm

@emusha oh okay, ive seen those i thought you meant to be a guess on the show laugh out loud

jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:12 pm

@Bee was also wondering about MF tweet, they could be going with someone from another season or someone new, which would be I guess "shocking" lool..

@emusha your post the part about peoples motivations reminds me that I read an article have no idea if true but it mentions Lucas and Blake and how they were both on another reality show together, a source mentions how Rachel was disappointed with some of the guys in her season and how she could tell some were just there for fame. Maybe that's why she was so direct with letting some go..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:14 pm

@emusha I agree with Peter, he's the only one I see it being out of this group. I may even apply ; )

I'm curious about Eric, I don't really have any opinion on him either way so should be interesting.

I also think Rachel's facial reaction to Bryan's comment was distaste which is why I was so surprised he was still there but I guess maybe they spoke about it and moved on.

I can't wait to see all the pieces start fitting together

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I may be in the minority but I don't see Rachel choosing with her head (over her heart).

I think going with her head is how Rachel has always usually been and I think her experience on The Bachelor with Nick made her realize to open up and to follow her heart.

So I am betting that Rachel follows her heart when she chooses her F1.

ITA! :yes: I also get the feeling that Rachel hasn't gotten the 'Dating the bad boy' out of her system yet IMO. From her answers in her bio, IMO she lived a more career-focused life with less attention being paid to having fun and dating. IMO Her relating more and enjoying the company of the 24-25 year old's on Nick's season makes me think that she is now living a part of her life which she missed out on while being career-focused in her 20's (JMO). I see quite a few women in my profession in a similar boat. So IMO even though I think she is aware of what she should choose in her head, she will go for what her heart wants IMO.    

What's your biggest regret you've had to date? Focusing too much on my career.

What are you most afraid of? That I've missed out on my chance at finding love.
Source

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle