SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:13 am

@Carine I am not sure I believe Millsy reports out on the podcast as things are happening as I think he may be mis-directing.

But if Millsy is to believed then the 7 on 1 occurred during Week 5, then we have Bryan's SD that week, then what is the last date on that episode as there should be 3 dates on that episode in comparison to other seasons but SCMIW.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by BlackHalo Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:20 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTZDgWThzRS/

So Eric got a 1-1 in Denmark. Which week was that?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:24 am

mercieme wrote:@Carine I am not sure I believe Millsy reports out on the podcast as things are happening as I think he may be mis-directing.

But if Millsy is to believed then the 7 on 1 occurred during Week 5, then we have Bryan's SD that week, then what is the last date on that episode as there should be 3 dates on that episode in comparison to other seasons but SCMIW.

"7on1" was Milly's phrase for a group date. That's what it was. If she went into epi5 with 10 guys  (13 remained in epi4), then the last date, in that week, must have been a 2on1.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:39 am

1MargoL wrote:This pic is super blurry (from Eric's HTD with Rach) and can be removed if needs be but thought I'd share either ways. Ali, (source), said they were hugging and kissing

thanks for sharing this. I still see some hesitation in Rachel's body language (like her lagging right leg) wheras Eric seems sooo into her...

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Picture removed, no sourced)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:50 am

BlackHalo wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BTZDgWThzRS/

So Eric got a 1-1 in Denmark. Which week was that?

Week 6
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Is there a vid of Eric and Rachel's  atfr interaction. Tia.

Eric IMO is so cute, dancing with her. laugh out loud

That is cute. I forgot all about that because I was so p*ssed at that point about CH and how negative he had been with Nick and V.

Is it just me or does that dance kind of remind anyone of Rachel's intro for the Bachelor where she was dancing in her living room while vacuuming? She did say she wants a goofy guy. (An aside: Watching that gave me the same vibes I got when I first saw a photo of Catherine working on her computer dressed as a dinosaur. I thought she would be Sean's F1 just from that photo.)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:18 am

mercieme wrote: I still can't call it yet but I won't be surprised if it's Eric versus one of the other guys in the F2 just for TPTB to get the most drama out of this season IMO.

As soon as Rachel was announced as Bachette someone on another forum I frequent (non-Bachelor related) pretty much predicted that very scenario. Let's see if Eric makes it to the F3 today.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:29 am

Eric will be in the F3.

Dean will be eliminated at tonight's RC. JMO
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:34 am

@MissSid....TPTB predicable much laugh out loud they can flip the script however the heck they want if Eric is in the F2 as I am leaning towards now.

@ElonM but oh Dean could be a safe chilled F2 but yeah looking forward to what sleuthers dig up tonight post the RC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:05 am

I don't have a big history with TPTB but from hat I've seen, I feel like, as I said a Peter/Eric in the finale would be pretty dramatic. I mean, it would be talked about for sure....

#TeamPeter stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 73 1f495
#TeamRachel stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 73 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:35 am

Hey guys, I was just thinking about who could be the Bachelor out of these final 4 in order to try too eliminate another one of them in my head.

This got me thinking about that tweet by Mike Fleiss saying there was news or was it a change about the bachelor that they were going to announce. Since I'm having a hard time being 100% convinced about any of these four as bachelor it made me think what if none of them are and the tease from Fleiss is referring to them already having someone? Maybe a popular past final 1 or something like they used to do?

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:37 am

I may be in the minority but I don't see Rachel choosing with her head (over her heart).

I think going with her head is how Rachel has always usually been and I think her experience on The Bachelor with Nick made her realize to open up and to follow her heart.

So I am betting that Rachel follows her heart when she chooses her F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle