SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:14 pm

Have they been to Spain yet? according to Milsy there is something about Spain..... maybe the FInale?
Same link upthread as source

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:21 pm

see2love wrote:Have they been to Spain yet? according to Milsy there is something about Spain.....  maybe the FInale?
Same link upthread as source

. Yep, heard that! I'm betting on Spain for the FD + FR Smiley

#TeamPeter stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 56 1f495
#TeamRachel stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 56 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:21 pm

They went to Spain during Jillian's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:28 pm

I guess we'll find out who she's in love with at the end of the season. Hopefully, it's not a "I'm in love with two people" kind of thing. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:30 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@Aunties_Love Not trying to be snarky, but have you kept up with or read threads here involving him lately?  If not, might want to give the past cast thread, Robby's and even Luke and Josh's a quick glance.  It's not one thing, IMO, its a laundry list of them.  

Starting with quitting his med sales job to model, shill and live off of Bach nation.  Then running his mouth in general about Jordan, Nick, not becoming the bachelor, etc.  He posted a naked (back side/butt) picture of himself on IG.  But he didn't deleted it quickly enough, rag mags grabbed SCs and posted articles about it.  Seriously he did, it can be found with a simple google search.  It continued with Robby moving to Denver to live with him frat style and them selling their texts (between the two of them) of their thoughts of every episode (I imagine them sitting in the same house, even on the same couch texting each other and giggling like school girls laugh out loud) and doing interviews ad nauseum about Nick's season and anything else people are willing to ask and listen to them answer.  They even rented a party bus and crashed viewing parties around Denver.  Not sure if they charged for those services or not.  To now moving to CA to live with Jef of all people.  Plus, he and Robby have recently made appearances with and befriended Josh and Chris Soules as well as Jef.  And it'll be interesting to see, IMO, just how long Chase and Robby stay interested in and keep afloat their new athletic leisure clothing company.

JMO

ETA:  And now back to Rachel and her guys... where in the world are they?
@Ladybug82, No snark received by your post. To be honest, with my move and all, I am just trying to keep up with Rachel's threads as I am still unpacking the mountain of boxes that we moved into our new home. What I will say though, thanks for the update and I do see what you are saying.

So has anyone seen Rachel or the guys?? OR has Elan been travelling??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:30 pm

I think he meant Spain for Rachel because the lady he does the interview with is going to Spain and she said she was going to go everywhere looking for Rachel. At least that is my understanding

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Well I have to admit that if I wasn't on the Peter love train, based on the two dates, I would say Bryan is F1. BUT, it could also be just passion between them. Like what I saw between Kaitlyn and Nick. Because even if there was not a long hot kiss between Peter and Rachel, they looked so adorable and comfortable with each other. They looked like a real couple on a saturday morning going to the market. But yeah.. we'll see I guess Smiley

#TeamPeter stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 56 1f495
#TeamRachel stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 56 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:21 pm

see2love wrote:According to Milsy, Rachel is in love and exhausted.
https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/the-bachelor-live-episode-16

If she is in love why not end it there in stead of acting?

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:23 pm

reason wrote:
see2love wrote:According to Milsy, Rachel is in love and exhausted.
https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/the-bachelor-live-episode-16

If she is in love why not end it there in stead of acting?

May be she's in love with 3 guys giggling

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:24 pm

Because she signed on for a full season and has a show to make and they follow the same order/format year after year. I'm sure most/many others have been just as "in love" with some they've spent a handful of hours with laugh out loud and we're ready for the show to be over. But they signed on for the job and they have a job to do.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They went to Spain during Jillian's season.
If they go that way again, Barcelona, Spain or Sintra Portugal might be their places. They are places that are popping up in my research.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle