SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 7 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 39 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by TLTF Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:10 pm

brownravens wrote:
TLTF wrote:
brownravens wrote:Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they deviated a little with the story and went for more of Trista vibe than usual because of the Rachel's race. They'll want drama for sure but I imagine a little bit more romance too. I find also the Bette focuses more on the F1 than Bach - I mean Vanessa basically disappeared from our screens mid season but Jordan and Shawn are front and centre. Lauren was a bit different with the Ben loves JoJo too aspect but yeah I feel Bette is more likely to highlight rather than hide- all IMO.

What happened with Trista?

I just always thought that season was more romance oriented but tbh I haven't seen it in a while. I just feel as though it more drama focussed lately and hidden F1/drama-heavy F1 etc.

Thank you! I should probably watch an other season of the bachelorette before Rachel's!

#TeamPeter Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 7 1f495
#TeamRachel Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 7 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:15 pm

@TLTF The recent Bachelorettes was all fill with drama. Trista was the season of romance as it was the first season.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:22 pm

@reason Thank you! I'll hope that she'll get the Trista "treatment". I'm going to watch her season then - Trista Smiley

#TeamPeter Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 7 1f495
#TeamRachel Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 7 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:26 pm

I don't need her to get the Trista treatment, that's asking for A LOT imo. I think the show is way beyond that and won't go back. I just want her to find her person. Des has her guy, Ashley has her guy, & despite all the drama during Kaitlyn's & Jojo's seasons, they have Shawn & Jordan respectively.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:29 pm

@ReneeM I agree with you wholeheartedly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:45 pm

Yes, I hope she ends with a really good guy whoever that may be from the guys that are left. Best of luck to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:03 pm

Also, the only guy we've seen Rachel super touchy feely with is Dean.  So, it's possible that Dean is her guy.  She seems free and happy with him throughout the concert date.  She was all over him, and touching him constantly than he was.  **edited**her affection and attraction for Dean as well.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : do not tell members what to think)

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:22 pm

reason wrote:@TLTF The recent Bachelorettes was all fill with drama.  Trista was the season of romance as it was the first season.
I'm prejudice. It was the first season but romance was the way it had to unfold when one Mr. Ryan Sutter arrived on our screens. He was everything that is good and then some. ( JMO) What a doll he was. I still can't believe Trista landed him for life!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:22 pm

mobyz wrote:Also, the only guy we've seen Rachel super touchy feely with is Dean.  So, it's possible that Dean is her guy.  She seems free and happy with him throughout the concert date.  She was all over him, and touching him constantly than he was.  So, lets not underestimate her affection and attraction for Dean as well.

For some reason their interaction reminds me of Nick/Corine. Not saying that dean is outrageous or anything but just that sort of puppy love type thing... IMO
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:59 pm

brownravens wrote:
mobyz wrote:Also, the only guy we've seen Rachel super touchy feely with is Dean.  So, it's possible that Dean is her guy.  She seems free and happy with him throughout the concert date.  She was all over him, and touching him constantly than he was.  So, lets not underestimate her affection and attraction for Dean as well.

For some reason their interaction reminds me of Nick/Corine. Not saying that dean is outrageous or anything but just that sort of puppy love type thing... IMO

I never trust the concert dates. They are both on display and more often than not, they are putting on a show for the audience.

Has anyone on a public concert date ever been F1? I can't think of one off the top of my head.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:17 am

mercieme wrote:@bluwavz...I am still waiting to see more but based on what folks have posted IMO it appears that Peter (Episode 2 1-1 date) is the favorite. Based on the 1-1 dates that leaked, Dean appears to have good chemistry with Rachel though he is about 5 or 6 years younger than Rachel. Anthony got the Episode 3 1-1 date. Jack Stone had the Episode 4 1-1 date, Bryan the doctor had the a 1-1 date in Episode 5, TBD if he was the only 1-1 date on Episode 5 but nothing has leaked since last week. There are also 2 guys Will & Alex who could still be there.
And Eric...has everybody counted him out based on what Millsy said about him or am I missing something??? He could still be there as well you know and based on their ATFR interaction alone, I see him making F6...

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:26 am

@ChazSA He is out. starwelcome to the board. Enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 39 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover