SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:44 pm

I think everything is fine:
Vanessa Grimaldi‏ @VanessaGrimaldi 21m21 minutes ago

Counting down the days till @viallnicholas28 is in Montreal!!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Historic - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by sbolduc Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:00 pm

I am not saying they are going strong or not ... but I just don't see a quick/impeding break up in the immediate future. I say this because in the last 2-3 weeks they have been seen furniture shopping in LA and spent 5 days with his family/friends in WI. Then they both flew to Montreal/LA pretty much at the same time on the same day - which seems pretty coordinated/planned. Add to the fact that Vanessa friend commented to the comments with rolling eyes emoji.

I dunno - while I don't feel all warm and fuzzy about these two. I also don't feel like they are breaking up in the immediate future unless something unexpected happened. Just don't see them buying furniture together and spending time with his family at his sisters wedding a week ago. JMO

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:58 pm

lleyki wrote:I just think that ironically, for all the negative comments regarding the podcast, the reaction to some vague tweets by Vanessa sort of prove his point regarding how people jump to conclusions.

Please turn this into a banner for the forum. Kidding. But not kidding.

crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:08 pm

Just catching up on this thread and have to say as soon as I read those tweets by Vanessa my first thought was she was referring to 'Jane the Virgin' show laugh out loud and nothing to do with Nick. Vanessa is never vague when it comes to Nick from what I've seen, so anything that is vague I never equate to her and Nick. She's the type to straight up say something imo  Historic - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:12 pm

So nick is back in LA now and busy attending his acting classes at the moment?

Historic - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Eb97c9
Historic - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 9zt107Historic - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 XgicucHistoric - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Oaw2uvHistoric - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 2pqw5k8Historic - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 30szzauHistoric - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:18 pm

lleyki wrote:I just think that ironically, for all the negative comments regarding the podcast, the reaction to some vague tweets by Vanessa sort of prove his point regarding how people jump to conclusions.

Yeah he may have sounded a little paranoid talking about them not talking on planes because of what and how people will interpret things but again, seeing the reaction to some vague tweets, I don't think that's an unreasonable assumption.

As somebody said, Nick and Vanessa may break up like many franchise couples before and many after and everyone will move on. It is what it is but the fact is, depending on what side of the coin you are, as in if you're not a fan and/or are rooting for a break up, you will see signs everywhere.

Yes, they haven't been the most over the top effusive couple but we've seen that even those couples haven't lasted so what does it matter really? Time will tell the tale. It always does.

Exactly. All of them get this scrutiny, but I think with Nick being so polarizing, stuff that some others would get a pass on, he doesn't. So much of the audience still dislikes him and is waiting for him to fail and Nick knows this.

One of the things that I have come to admire about Nick is that even though he knows that there are ways to schmooze the media and fans, that would make things appear more positive and maybe ease his path ... he still tells it like it is. Not that things aren't positive, but just giving the appearance that boosts that perception ... the way things seem to be expected these days on SM. He doesn't play the game ... unless he absolutely has to and I think he is happy that his days of being a puppet for MF and the Bachelor are over. Just the way he is answering some of the questions regarding his season and particularly the cast, indicates that to me. He seems to be relishing having some control over his privacy and that includes privacy over his relationship.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:19 pm

Billysmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Billysmom that's cute then. Where exactly are those comments? Twitter IG?

Ig two days ago....  https://www.instagram.com/p/BWQuX0JBuUy/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

Thanks. yes

annachilliPupetta Bella and Pupetto bello.  Historic - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 1f49e

That is a term of endearment.

To add to the discussion, Nick had mentioned when they were in Montreal shopping, he said "eff there's that pap" who took a picture of them standing at a counter paying for something. They did not look happy because they noticed the pap. Only to see it in the tabloids that they were breakup rumours. I can't find it right now, but one look at the pic you would think they were arguing.

He is very calculated on how he is handling the publicity IMHO. He is doing what it takes to protect their relationship. If he's asked a question he doesn't want to answer, he mumbles, he hesitates. His explanation about RS and Nick's dad shocked me, I never heard that before and how paranoid he was about the tabloids after that because of the threats. Or of the blogger guy that harassed him for a podcast. I know they sign up for it, but IMO it's how they handle it that I take into consideration. Vanessa's simple, don't believe the tabloids is a straight forward comment that gets to the point. I think he is being very protective and isn't giving any info on purpose which may at times appears there's trouble because he's not OTT gushing. How many times can you be asked, are you together, and not get tired of it. Same as the other contestants being asked about wedding plans. It gets old for me, I can imagine for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:37 pm

My takeawy from the podcast had nothing to do with them as a couple.  I assume their relationship is fine for now. He really didn't talk about it which is not a shocker.  

He sounds depressed IMO and I think it's because he doesnt have a frontline gig anymore.  Nick has always loved the spotlight and even when he wasn't on a Bach show the last four years, he's been modeling and putting himself front and center on his IG. Being the Bachelor and on DWTS is intense attention.  There's bound to be a letdown.  Maybe he thought he could translate DWTS into an ET gig with his buddy Nancy O'Dell or something at the network like GMA reporting spots.  Perhaps he will but he better develop more personality and fast!  JMOAA.

I really don't get why he and Vanessa didn't go to Peta's and Maks's wedding though. scratch  ET was promoting them as guests as late as Friday.

Last edited by alwaystulips on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:00 pm

My guess is that ET was promoting their attendance solely on the basis it was known they were invited. I don't think the decision not to attend was a last minute one by Nick and Vanessa. I assume they decided not to attend cause they have other stuff going on. While it's hard for me to imagine not attending it, in reality I think they are putting their own ventures first right now and it would have been an extra trip across the country, etc. to attend a huge wedding where they probably would've spent a few minutes total with Maks and Peta. I highly doubt Maks and Peta cared they weren't there. And I don't buy that they decided not to attend because they didn't want more to get out about them being distant with each other. I don't believe for a second they would be the focus of anyone at that wedding.

I still stand by the fact that Nick on Juliet Litman's podcast sounds like Nick in every other interview I've ever heard of him where he's been asked questions he doesn't want to answer.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:14 pm

Just catching up on the last few pages and it seems like ATFR all over again - Ringing the death knell of a relationship over a few cryptic tweets and Nick seeming unhappy (?) on a podcast. I am very realistic about any couple from this franchise whether I fan them or not. It's a miracle any of these relationships work out considering how they start IMO. But so far, I don't see any red flags with these two.

I have listened to all of Nick's podcasts and interviews over the years and this one was no different except for him not delving into his relationship and wanting to move away from the franchise. That is not a surprise either IMO considering he has been saying that all along since ATFR. He said it bluntly during Julia's podcast with Millsy right there - He is grateful but he wants to move on.

He and Vanessa barely spend any time without each other and they both mentioned that in an interview a few days back (Source). They attended his sister's wedding last week and spent the 4th of July with his childhood friends. He is supposed to join her for the fundraiser, spend a few days in Montreal and then both are coming back to LA together (Source). That hardly sounds like a couple on the verge of a breakup but that's just me. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:20 pm

IDK. I just don't think you turn down a wedding of two big ABC stars who are also friends.  I think it's a little weird, especially because Nick and Vanessa talked so much about dancing at Peta's wedding during DWTS.  If her fundraiser was then or there was a family event the same day, I could understand it.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:23 pm

A lot of DWTS pros and contestants didn't come and I am sure Nick and vanessa they didn't wait a week or shorter to tell Maks and Peta they couldn't make it (IMO).

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781