SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

summer - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:10 am

happydays wrote:He sound miserable af during Juliet Litman's podcast. A man so on edge about making headlines, 4 years after his debut on the franchise, is a red flag.

Not saying they'll break up in the next month or two. I just don't think this will see the long haul.

Same. IMO he probably vetoed going to Maks and Peta's wedding to avoid more headlines about how awkward things looked between them and how they barely spoke. 

Anyway, I think Vanessa can do about 100x better than Nick so I'm just waiting for her too see the light, hopefully sooner rather than later. JMO.

summer - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

summer - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by happydays Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:14 am

Billysmom wrote:Maybe....but tbh if I had to live under a microscope I would not fare well myself....

Me neither. I would be able to hold my marbles in an interview though. Not to mention if it was my gazillionth one. jmo ofc, but that was really something. Nick really does get a lot of free passes. Had it been Ben who had given that interview, trouble in paradise alarms would be ringing loud.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:17 am

But I heard him as protecting the relationship, not just himself, jmo, which I think anyone in a relationship that matters to him would do. Tbh nothing really stuck out for me re the interview except that he's probably had his fill of the franchise...

I'm not comparing him to other bachelors, just trying to take him as his own person given what we've learned about him, jmo...

Last edited by Billysmom on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:18 am

Billysmom wrote:But I heard him as protecting the relationship, not just himself, jmo. Tbh nothing really stuck out for me re the interview except that he's probably had his fill of the franchise...

Fair enough. I appreciate your different view point.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:30 am

I think Nick sounded like Nick in Juliet Litman's podcast. He is always l like that when he's being asked questions he doesn't want to answer. And I can completely see what he means about nothing good can come from rehashing his season. The difference with headlines now IMO is that he has a relationship to protect. I thought he sounded positive, whole still being realistic, discussing their relationship on the podcast.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:33 am

Nick wasn't obligated to do that podcast so it's his own fault for agreeing and then sounding miserable. JMO

IMO, these two are a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode and breakup.

summer - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 87b72b10 summer - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 86669110 summer - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:39 am

Agree that he probably shouldn't have done the podcast. I have a feeling that may be the last one he does. At least Bachelor related.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:40 am

IF they do break up it was a good move for Vanessa to be F1. She now has the exposure and a platform she needs for her "No Better You" campaign JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:12 am

Jane781 wrote:I think Nick sounded like Nick in Juliet Litman's podcast. He is always l like that when he's being asked questions he doesn't want to answer. And I can completely see what he means about nothing good can come from rehashing his season. The difference with headlines now IMO is that he has a relationship to protect. I thought he sounded positive, whole still being realistic, discussing their relationship on the podcast.

As much as I want these two to work out, I don't think he sounded that positive to be honest. Wasn't he still talking about the cards being stacked against you as a Bachelor couple and how it brings difficulties or some such? It may be realistic, but there's a fine line between sounding realistic and sounding pessimistic and I think Nick gets a bit too close to it at times. I mean they're several months removed from the show now and have been living together the whole time, so IF they're still having difficulties, I'm not sure the show can be blamed for them anymore. I just wish he would say something a bit more positive about their relationship, and Vanessa. Surely that wouldn't lead to any negative headlines? He doesn't have to turn into Ben and start spouting things he thinks people want to hear, but if he is happy and in love then you'd think he didn't need to be quite cagey at this point. Or maybe he just isn't one to gush and he isn't being asked the right questions? no idea Who knows, I guess they're being smart by keeping the expectations low. I know I wouldn't be that upset if they broke up, even though I had high hopes for them at one point. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:25 am

bleuberry wrote:
happydays wrote:He sound miserable af during Juliet Litman's podcast. A man so on edge about making headlines, 4 years after his debut on the franchise, is a red flag.

Not saying they'll break up in the next month or two. I just don't think this will see the long haul.

Same. IMO he probably vetoed going to Maks and Peta's wedding to avoid more headlines about how awkward things looked between them and how they barely spoke. 

Anyway, I think Vanessa can do about 100x better than Nick so I'm just waiting for her too see the light, hopefully sooner rather than later. JMO.
100x? That's conservative imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:41 am

I have stayed away from Nick, his season and his threads for a long time. But OMG. Did no one see this coming ? Did Nick not ?
Nick using the old Bachelor curse to justify his struggles is laughable. What did he think he was getting into ? If he's serious, he's just plain dumb. And if he's not, he's just sad.
All IMO and I haven't given my opinion on 'ick for the longest time. But here it is.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:48 am

Nick and Vanessa have as much chance of breaking up as any of these couples, but I listened to that podcast and I heard nothing that set off alarm bells at the moment. Nick sounded like Nick. He has never exactly been the most effusive man with his emotions.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781