SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

summer - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by coolangel Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:38 am

I have to say though, if 3 years and multiple apologies later, if that statement at ATFR is still the thing used to justify Nick's nastiness, I think he is doing pretty good. Hugesmile

SM's reception to Raven's stiletto incident last year made me wonder what would have happened if a female contestant had questioned the lead on ATFR like Nick had. My guess is she would have been hailed a hero on SM and become the next Bachelorette.  laugh out loud

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

summer - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:40 am

Nick called someone an egotistical prick?! laugh out loud

summer - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:41 am

aviej wrote:Well, since we're talking about nasty...Nick has been less than kind talking about a current Ette's fiancé (who he had never met, btw) calling him an 'egotistical prick' in a podcast. And that is just one example, there are quite a few more examples where he has been mean to that fiancé. I don't recall an apology even once. Thankfully the Ette has been gracious not to throw it back into his face.

Multiple people from Bachelor Nation do podcasts and have less-than-favorable opinions on many of the contestants - fiancé or not. When all of them go around publicly apologizing to these contestants, I will expect an apology from Nick.

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:45 am

That fiancé clearly had issues during K season because his tootsie invited Nick to her room, and we know what happened. He had said some pretty mean things to Nick on air as if it was his fault K was all over him.

Nick, always causing a ruckus around here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:47 am

aviej wrote:Well, since we're talking about nasty...Nick has been less than kind talking about a current Ette's fiancé (who he had never met, btw) calling him an 'egotistical prick' in a podcast. And that is just one example, there are quite a few more examples where he has been mean to that fiancé. I don't recall an apology even once. Thankfully the Ette has been gracious not to throw it back into his face.

Wait, Shawn? What do you mean Nick had never met him?

I'm clueless today, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:50 am

Wait, I'm totally confused too, I didn't see whom he never met?? I won't bother thinking about something that happened years ago. Everyone has an opinion, there were plenty who had negative opinions of Nick. Everyone's moved on, everyone's happy.

Back to Nick and Vanessa.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:50 am

^ I am guessing Jordon?
Anyway, I do think Vanessa brings out a "better" Nick. He is actually quite low key after DWTS. No more shirtless selfies! No shilling!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That fiancé clearly had issues during K season because his tootsie invited Nick to her room, and we know what happened. He had said some pretty mean things to Nick on air as if it was his fault K was all over him.

I think she meant the one involved in the recent block/unfollow/follow dance with his fiancée. If I remember correctly, not many people were complimentary towards him in podcasts or even SM in general with all the scandals surrounding him while the season was airing. Not sure why Nick is being singled out for having an opinion which over half of Bachelor Nation had.

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:57 am

I haven't heard any such statements since Nick's season ended and he has been with Vanessa. I'll leave out my comments on said Ette and her fiance before this thread derails and is no longer about Nick and Vanessa.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:05 am

sdmom wrote:
Anyway, I do think Vanessa brings out a "better" Nick. He is actually quite low key after DWTS. No more shirtless selfies! No shilling!

Is it bad if I admit that I miss the shirtless selfies sometimes. giggling Now we have gone to 'shirts with even the top button done' phase. laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:11 am

Noooooooo!   laugh out loud No more shirtless selfies. 

I've never had any love for Nick.  Guess I have a different definition of a gentleman than what I've seen from him.

I might feel differently if I met him, but he never especially impressed me 3+ years ago and he still doesn't.  

Happy for him though if he's found a great relationship with Vanessa.  JMOAA.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:17 am

coolangel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That fiancé clearly had issues during K season because his tootsie invited Nick to her room, and we know what happened. He had said some pretty mean things to Nick on air as if it was his fault K was all over him.

I think she meant the one involved in the recent block/unfollow/follow dance with his fiancée. If I remember correctly, not many people were complimentary towards him in podcasts or even SM in general with all the scandals surrounding him while the season was airing. Not sure why Nick is being singled out for having an opinion which over half of Bachelor Nation had.

All JMO

Regardless of whether 1 or 100 persons shared the sentiments does not make it right, IMO. It's still nasty to say to anyone especially when neither party has said anything negative about him and have only been gracious. And Nick was being singled out because this is his thread and this is the topic of conversation. JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781