SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 7 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stopthinkingrevenge - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:22 pm

Now it's two women, who have claimed, that Josh is emotionally abusive and manipulative. And still there are people siding with him, defending him. It doesn't seem logical to me, but it still happens. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

stopthinkingrevenge - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:28 pm

Suspect Takes all kinds, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by autumnkm54 Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:33 pm

Completely agree. It is crazy people will still defend him IMO. His latest statement is ridiculous. He was the one going and giving all of these crazy interviews and stories up until he left on his family trip. If I remember the day he was leaving some story came out saying we are doing "family stuff together" and the girls call me "daddy." Then it was the article from his "personal assistant." It wasn't Amanda giving interview after interview it was Josh. And now the BS from Josh, I have moved on and want to stop being bullied. Just terrible, all because Amanda finally spoke up for herself! I hope Amanda continues to tell her side! JMO

autumnkm54

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Now it's two women, who have claimed, that Josh is emotionally abusive and manipulative. And still there are people siding with him, defending him. It doesn't seem logical to me, but it still happens. JMO

I know. It's infuriating. Believing Amanda and Andi only requires you to believe Josh is lying. Believing Josh requires you to believe Amanda, Andi, Kelly, Nick, ex-Nick, Lauren, Emily, Haley and many more are lying about him. Nick said the parts about him in the Fictional Novel were true. Why wouldn't it be the same for Josh then? Everything Andi, Amanda and others have said about him is backed up by how he behaved on BiP and how he still behaves on SM. Many of us have watched his Periscopes and IG Live and how he talks about some of the folks in this franchise. This isn't a guy who likes or respects women and just wants to find twu wuv 4eva. Rolling Eyes

JMO (which I consider fact cheeky)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:18 pm

For a grown a$$ man, Josh seems to have the propensity to play the victim. Because IMO he seems to believe his own truth. Except we probably have documented (in these threads) all the media and tweets he has posted that shows the opposite (him doing the manipulation and bullying online).

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:20 pm

@bluwavz Adding a zebra! These are pretty funny imo.
stopthinkingrevenge - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 7 LVo2NjhRYzBQNFEx_o_dancing-zebra-footage-last-week-tonight-with-john-oliver

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:33 pm

coolangel wrote:I think all the children are super influenced by their mother. And even though Stephanie pretends to be out of it, she is as catty as her mother is IMO. When Nick became the Bachelor, she tweeted something on the lines of 'Now we know who was going for image rehabilitation' (paraphrasing). Why not concentrate on your brother and see that he is not being emotionally abusive to his fiancee - as one woman to another? The whole family is obsessed with Nick IMO.

All JMO

I know, and I find that so odd. Your son went on a reality dating show that has been on the air for like 30+ seasons. He knowingly agreed to date a woman who is simultaneously dating other men. Every year, someone "wins," and someone gets close to "winning." I've never seen any other family be so cruel/calculated/targeted towards the F2. Ever. It's really weird. Just be happy for your supposedly happy/engaged family member and leave the other contestants out of it. It's the name of the game.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:35 pm

Do you remember when people thought Josh had the potential to be the next Bachelor? That if Andi HAD gone with Nick (like she probably should have), Josh had a real shot at the gig? *shudder* 

Andi took one for the team.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:40 pm

IDK--that might be pushing it, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:42 pm

The hate for TOG IMO is another deflection from the real issue. Tear one down to make themselves look good.

Come to think of it, Josh must have been a raving lunatic if he in fact was trying to contact her, plus to find out later what really happened in the FS.

I don't think too much of these things, but now that I'm typing this out, what a horrendous mess Andi must have been in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:42 pm

MM was holding a charity event the night of the finale/ATFR, so all of her guests were informed Andi also slept with Nick during the ATFR. MM probably didn't even care how that affected Andi and Josh. MM probably just cared about herself and how it affected her at her charity event. She's probably hating him still for how he embarrassed HER because it's all about MM. 

Andi never, ever stood a chance with MM after that. All JMO.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:42 pm

Josh's awful behavior may make Andi and Amanda look a little better, but lets not get carried away or give either too much credit here. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

+66
Astrobach
Aria
sparkler
nannymargie
kerriway