SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:18 am

Yes I agree!

Boshem

Back to top Go down

jojoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:06 am

@vernie113 thank you for bringing over the photo links and keeping this thread 'decorated!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:19 am

Boshem wrote:I thought the same thing. Both of them liked a quote (which I can't find now) yesterday about relationships.. I don't know if any of you saw them. I'm giving them the benefit of doubt where it was accidental blocking, I can't imagine either of them being 'petty' nor 'immature'.
What was the gist of the quote?

And it's interesting if they're fighting/arguing and Jo decided to leave and go to Dallas. Super hard to believe very grown up Baddy would indulge in some follow and unfollow games though, very much unlike him imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:31 am

The quote was just like your life partner will go through the life struggles with you or along the lines of that. They pretty much liked it at the same exact time. I assumed they liked it because it was a nice quote, which they've done before laugh out loud

The follow/unfollow is weird if that's what happened, but I guess we don't really know what happened. I guess we'll see!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:34 am

Ash2214 wrote:The quote was just like your life partner will go through the life struggles with you or along the lines of that. They pretty much liked it at the same exact time. I assumed they liked it because it was a nice quote, which they've done before laugh out loud

The follow/unfollow is weird if that's what happened, but I guess we don't really know what happened. I guess we'll see!
Yeah quote doesn't seem that weird, they're both fans of the good quote page and others. I'm very curious to see if Jo surfaces today.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:41 am

I personally didn't think the good quote was weird because both of them like quotes quite often- just the quote was interesting (I personally thought it was good bc they're willing to go through struggles together and stay united when things are tough).. But I honestly don't think they would unfollow eachother if they got in a fight especially knowing how much each of them seem to hate drama and negative media attention soo.. I'm going with it was accidental or nothing out of the ordinary. IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:43 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:The quote was just like your life partner will go through the life struggles with you or along the lines of that. They pretty much liked it at the same exact time. I assumed they liked it because it was a nice quote, which they've done before laugh out loud

Yeah quote doesn't seem that weird, they're both fans of the good quote page and others. I'm very curious to see if Jo surfaces today.

Exactly. That's why I didn't think anything of it. If something did happen, it had to have been yesterday. I haven't seen anything fishy with these too. I mean, on Saturday alone airelle shared snaps of Jordan reaching for JoJo to put his arm around her it looked like and JoJo was recording Jordan and Brandon laugh out loud

We'll have to wait and see! If the unfollow was on purpose, it happened in the wee hours of the night laugh out loud I was looking at her IG yesterday evening and it still said followed by Jordan.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:48 am

I cannot fathom Baddy, who was so sane and calm during all the drama during the show, reaching for the unfollow button on his own fiancée if they're being pissy with each other laugh out loud Especially considering this is the man who actually picked up the phone and called another contestant instead of sm shading. That's wild to me. I'm so curious now!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:16 am

Alanna wrote:I cannot fathom Baddy, who was so sane and calm during all the drama during the show, reaching for the unfollow button on his own fiancée if they're being pissy with each other laugh out loud Especially considering this is the man who actually picked up the phone and called another contestant instead of sm shading. That's wild to me. I'm so curious now!!

I know right! They better post something together today before I have a *panic attack* laugh out loud laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 am

These two have been so mature in their relationship for the past year, so if these two got mad at each other last night and did it, I'll slightly let it pass given how good they've been laugh out loud

She was liking Luke's pictures yesterday and Jordan's mom was still liking their pictures yesterday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:21 am

The quote wasn't from goodquotes. It was a quote from a book - I forget what the book's called. But the essence of the quote was that life is not about battling with each other but about going through life's struggles together. I remember specifically the words "battling" and "struggles".

Whether it was accidental or deliberate (since not only did Jordan unfollow but apparently JoJo did as well), we will never know. What I do know is that they are both committed to each other and want to keep the promises they made to the other. Even if the unfollow was deliberate, it was perhaps a temporary lapse in judgment where they allowed their emotions to get the better of them. But I choose to believe that this IG activity is not indicative of any threatening issues or problems in this relationship. I remain confident that whatever it was, they'd work it through. IMO, nothing could be as damning as what they had to deal with when they first got engaged. They were able to come out on top after that, and I suspect they would do so in this case as well. JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:22 am

Ash2214 wrote:These two have been so mature in their relationship for the past year, so if these two got mad at each other last night and did it, I'll slightly let it pass given how good they've been laugh out loud

She was liking Luke's pictures yesterday and Jordan's mom was still liking their pictures yesterday.
No way. I'll toss em straight into my "looney bin Bach contestant" bucket laugh out loud

Someone capped it and posted on twitter to both of them, so they should know it's out there. I can't lie, I can see Jo enjoying this if she did it on purpose laugh out loud laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan