SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 62 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 28, 2017 2:36 am

Appreciate these snaps tonight ladies. It will be another few months before we get some like this again laugh out loud

We'll gladly take these house flipping ones though!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

jojoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 62 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by vernie113 Sun May 28, 2017 4:21 am

In spite of the hard manual labor they did not just today but the last 3 days, they know how to have fun and enjoy each other's company . They always remember and go back to the fun times . It's wonderful to see them very happy - so happy in fact that Jojo screams with joy while they are singing complete with actions and with feelings. They really do have a fun relationship as Jojo said as they flew to Mendoza on the private plane..

I am enjoying these steady stream of snaps and IG but I wonder why. I am not complaining but just curious.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 28, 2017 9:48 am

So cute!!! I love a couple who just plain enjoys each other and I can easily see these two as friends irl even without dating. So great!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sun May 28, 2017 10:26 am

I think before they were more cautious of what to share and what not to. Because they received a lot of backlash, and the best way was to stay low key an get to know each other better. Now it's been a year and they probably are more steady in their relationship and feel happy to share that. Why not? they deserve it it's not been an easy road and most people adore them IMO so now things have changed. I say go for it!! No need to hide anymore.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun May 28, 2017 10:55 am

https://instagram.com/p/BUoiKurgdXW/
Looking back at all the still pictures from the show, it is unmistakable the look of love these 2 share way before they probably realize they love each other so much. There are even some where they are in a group setting but you can see how they laser beam to one another with that unspoken words I Like You a lot which eventually turned into I Loce You.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 28, 2017 11:21 am

I don't take into account their house flipping snaps, because as it was said in the previous page, this is her job and she's showing us the work and process that's going into it. She's also showing how hard she and Jordan are working on it and that they're doing it properly. It's marketing for her and can potentially increase the asking price for the house when she goes to sell it. Plus, people have just been asking in general what she does for living and others have been asking for her to show them the process because they're doing the same thing.

Their everyday life, such as the super cute snaps last night are still limited, so we'll see if those come back the way they were in the summer andfall. I don't think they will. I think they will continue sharing them at random times or if they're doing something really fun. It's a good balance and props to them for being that way the past six months. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sun May 28, 2017 11:26 am

I totally agree. It's not gonna be a regular thing (the cute snaps) but Jojo is proud of the way the house is coming along by the looks of it. She's commented back saying she was shocked, surprised, thrilled by what she could do. I think it's also because you know she gets a lot of 'what do you guys do for a living?' And 'all you post is ads'. This helps that also IMO. Anyway, kudos to both of them! They're there like 10 hours a day doing manual labour.. They didn't even take Saturday off, I give them credit.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 28, 2017 8:21 pm

Have to admit, I didn't picture her to be so hands-on in her house flipping either. I thought she just made the decisions and got builders to do the rest, yet she's taking down walls and removing rubble for hours every day. Good for her! Always a bigger profit if you do as much as you can yourself.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon May 29, 2017 8:15 pm

vernie113 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BUkmfY9A3lE/

They are so cute together!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon May 29, 2017 9:01 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BUsfDRFBmPr/
Jordan grilling in their backyard on Memorial Day with his friend noticing the beard he's been growing for months now and Vinny noticed his jorts. Looks good - I guess rest day from working on the flip house.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 29, 2017 9:06 pm

vernie113 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BUsfDRFBmPr/
Credit: @Jordan Rodgers
Jordan grilling in their backyard on Memorial Day with his friend noticing the beard he's been growing for months now and Vinny noticed his jorts. Looks good - I guess rest day from working on the flip house.

His jorts and beard giggling , they are having a simple celebration, I spied cheese , crackers and hotdogs per Jojo's snaps. Their backyard always looks clean and well maintained.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 29, 2017 9:12 pm

The embed tool is now working, i'm reposting this fun vid.

Credit: @JoJo Fletcher
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan