SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 01, 2017 12:26 am

@aviej I just looked and the fan spotted them at the airport in Arizona. The fan said their gate was next to the fan's gate and the girl said they were going home.

I guess it's possible that 1. They did fly back out to LA for her to work tomorrow. I'm guessing Extra pays for her to fly out so perhaps the flight they paid for was leaving from Dallas 2. Kathryn doesn't know she's home yet since it's been less than 48 hours laugh out loud 3. They headed to Texas, but went somewhere else once they got there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

jojoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Alanna Mon May 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Jo just snapped Jackie so looks like she's home. That doggo is so flipping cute heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon May 01, 2017 4:43 pm

Did she say Super Bowl draft? laugh out loud It's the NFL Draft. That's okay JoJo, I forgive you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTZ2vbng7C_/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps&hl=en
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon May 01, 2017 4:46 pm

^ I thought I heard football...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 01, 2017 4:47 pm

I figured they were home since it had been like 24 hours and perhaps  JoJo just didn't let Kathryn know they were home or they went somewhere else in Texas on Saturday. 

Jackson is the cutest!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon May 01, 2017 4:48 pm

Ah, now I heard it. I need to get my hearing checked! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 03, 2017 10:53 am

Looks like Jordan is in Vancouver per his sweet IG post with his friend:
https://instagram.com/p/BTn7mwMh_U5/

Judging by IG, if I had to guess he probably got there yesterday. I wonder what he's doing there? He did play professional football out there for a year I believe.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 03, 2017 10:58 am

Jordan didn't actually play for the BC Lions, which he was signed to their practice roster, but perhaps that is a former CFL'er friend he met up with while he's there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed May 03, 2017 11:17 am

I read an article that he quit during the training camps as he was expecting to get called FOX sports or another network. So it appears that unlike the teams in the US where he was dropped from the teams, he chose to leave the BC Lions.

I wonder if JoJo is with him? Could it be that she's doing another promotional campaign like what she did for Smart Foods?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 03, 2017 11:21 am

aviej wrote:I read an article that he quit during the training camps as he was expecting to get called FOX sports or another network. So it appears that unlike the teams in the US where he was dropped from the teams, he chose to leave the BC Lions.

I wonder if JoJo is with him? Could it be that she's doing another promotional campaign like what she did for Smart Foods?
I don't think so because she was playing with Jackie yesterday but I guess she could have come with him later in the day though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 03, 2017 11:29 am

Yeah, I doubt she's there. They were with just with his parents in CA last week and were back in Dallas this weekend. Given how much they've been traveling together for work, if I had the option to be at home and relax, I would take it too.

I'm curious to see why he's there. I wonder if it's for business or if he's visiting some friends out there. I hear Vancouver is beautiful.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 03, 2017 4:15 pm

He's in Vancouver for some sort of project because look who is there attending the same meeting as him - Andi and Ashley I! What a random group laugh out loud I wonder what the heck it is that they're doing?! Judging by her snap, Andi might already be on her way home today. She got to Vancouver yesterday, as did Jordan I believe, so this might be a super quick trip for him. 

https://instagram.com/p/BTo_5iPApDl/

Remember, no negative talk about other people in any fan thread.

ETA: judging by her IG, it looks like the person they met with today works for Twitter.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan