SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:37 pm

Makes salmon shorts look good. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's a good lookin group.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

blessed - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Sean missed a golden (or is it orange?) opportunity to wear my favorite item in his wardrobe. rofl

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:49 pm

Apparently Nick has some orange theory going and it is getting close to Halloween, so why not.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:45 pm

And now they're in Houston

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:53 pm

And if that's not enough, they will be in NYC on Wednesday to participate in the AOL Build series. They will stream live at 2:00 est

DESCRIPTION
Sean and Catherine Lowe from Season 17’s success story of "The Bachelor" take the BUILD stage to chat about a few things. The Lowes are partnering with the Bertolli brand to launch its new Rustic Cut Pasta Sauce line in celebration of National Italian Heritage Month this October. The couple is also discussing the upcoming "Bachelor Winter Games" and Sean's celebrity appearance on Food Network’s “Worst Cooks in America."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:05 pm

They're the cutest. And judging by Sean's IG story, Samuel is happy to have his parents back.

The AOL build interview should be fun. Here's hoping I don't have any meetings on Wednesday so I can watch live. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:30 pm

Livin' the life

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:37 pm

laugh out loud love it!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Source

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:46 pm

Sweet boy and an even sweeter sentiment from his dada.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:09 am

Source

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:50 pm

One of the publicity shots from yesterday. Doesn't this remind you of some of their engagement photos, only the married parental version?

Credit: Sean's Facebook

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry