SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:56 pm

How about a little video of some cousin love.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:04 pm

OMG they are adorable! I had to watch that like a dozen times....maybe more.  rofl They are both so sweet.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:04 pm

Awww! They are adorable PINKHEART thanks for posting Smiley

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:10 pm

Yea, Samuel doesn't seem too traumatized from not being with his parents. In fact, it looks like he might be glad to be rid of them. rofl

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:55 pm

laugh out loud so cute!! He's going to have a blast with his cousins! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:40 pm

Hey there Nick!

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:58 am

lipsis wrote:Hey there Nick!

Catherine looks so good. There is a woman who suits a red lipstick! Sean sweetie, I love you, but you need a bit of a tan. Like my mother says...you look like a ghost. Maybe it's the lighting, but his hair looks red and it seems to wash him out.

Nick is looking good. Do we know if he is with anyone? Also, do we know how these two met? I thought they were on the same season, but I just checked and they weren't. Sean was on Emily's and Nick on Ashley's the year before.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:51 am

Checking in with the orphan baby this morning. It looks like he's doing just fine. Which one of his parents will be taking up violin upon their return? laugh out loud

Source: @mixandmatchmama

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:59 am

Sprite wrote:
lipsis wrote:Hey there Nick!

Catherine looks so good. There is a woman who suits a red lipstick! Sean sweetie, I love you, but you need a bit of a tan. Like my mother says...you look like a ghost. Maybe it's the lighting, but his hair looks red and it seems to wash him out.

Nick is looking good. Do we know if he is with anyone? Also, do we know how these two met? I thought they were on the same season, but I just checked and they weren't. Sean was on Emily's and Nick on Ashley's the year before.

I think the lighting is making Sean look paler than he is. But not by much though. laugh out loud Those Irish genes don't help. Thank goodness Samuel takes after his mom.

I don't believe Nick is with anyone. And they met over social media I think. Unless Nick and Sean went to some of the same charity events way back to right before Sean filmed his season. But they been following each other for awhile.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:14 am

^^ thanks Umngirl, I wasn't sure how they met. I have sort noticed that Nick has gotten more serious about his life since after his BIP season and it seems to coincide with more social media interaction with Sean. Perhaps Nick reached out to him? Just an observation.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:44 am

lipsis wrote:^^ thanks Umngirl, I wasn't sure how they met. I have sort noticed that Nick has gotten more serious about his life since after his BIP season and it seems to coincide with more social media interaction with Sean. Perhaps Nick reached out to him? Just an observation.

Well, winning a whole lot of money can go either way. Some will blow through it, while others realise it gives them an opportunity. Good for Nick that he decided to make good with his. 

I like that while Sean and Cat are willing to befriend franchise people on SM and do get together with them, it is usually non Bachelor related. I often wonder how many people do actually reach out to them. To me, they seem to have a good mix of staying within the Bachelor family fold, but at the same time keeping to themselves.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:34 pm

Orange pants? Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry