SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cantstop - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:29 pm

laugh out loud I hadn't thought about that chaise as the original until you posted it, Stev. It indeed is very pitty. Just missing the dog and the baby.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

cantstop - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by Billysmom Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Oh to live somewhere far from NYC where one could actually fit a pit in their LR....sigh....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:37 pm

Welcome to SeanCat-ville, Billysmom.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:05 pm

This is just too cute not to post.
Credit: @wayfair IG

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:04 pm

Congrats to the Lowe's! I wish them much success! Blue is certainly Samuel's colour. Beautiful pictures!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:02 pm

First of many times Sammy will be eyeing his dad's food. Lol

This dude needs to stop eyeing my poke bowl and eat his puffs. Tonight we're embracing our Asian roots and celebrating a successful launch of the furniture line. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:11 pm

I'd rather have Samuel's puffs to be honest. Have you ever tried those? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:44 pm

By the look on his face, I think he'd rather have puffs too. What is puff's, a cereal?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:02 am

Yea mostly airy cereal. similar to cheese puffs without the cheese.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:28 am

Thanks. I haven't had that in years!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:35 am

Puffs are like glorified cheerios. laugh out loud My kids were obsessed for a while when they were around Samuel's age.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:36 pm

Oh hey there sweet boy

My productivity is down this quarter. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry