SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by vivi2 Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:52 am

And thanks lipsis & umngirl & everyone for keeping us up to date with the Lowes. Really appreciate you guys. Smiley

vivi2

Back to top Go down

blessed - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by smartcat Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:45 am

^^^Big Ditto
Lipsis and umngirl , you guys are the heart of this Loweland and we all appreciate it and need to remember to tell you all as often as possible
Giant Thanks!
As for the little nugget. Happiest of birthdays adorable boy and hopefully we'll all keep on sharing and watching you grow and blossom.
Love from your fans little Samuel. Happy first birthday hearthumbsup
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:49 pm

hbbanner :Happy Birthday Samuel! You have brought lots of smiles to my face this past year! Enjoy your day and every day little guy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that vid is fantastic, great job! yes @umgirl you captured the many faces of Samuel! Lovely banner!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:07 pm

Happy 1st Birthday Samuel!! Hoping he has a great party with family! blowkiss

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Samuel and Keeton look guilty. What have you two been up to? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: Sean's IG story

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:26 pm

Happy 1st birthday, Samuel!!! I hope you had so much fun today.Thank you for bringing so much joy to our lives. You are the sweetest and most handsome little dude.

Thank you soooo much lipsis and umngirl for all the love for the Lowes and our forum! It's truly appreciated
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:43 am

Well this is pretty cool. I love seeing all these videos in one place. Thanks People! Samuel is definitely Instagram's cutest baby.

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
people: Happy birthday to Instagram's cutest baby, Samuel Lowe! Big thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for bringing @seanloweksu & @catherinegiudici together—who ended up creating this adorable (and super giggly) Bachelor baby!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:35 am

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:36 am

Someone had a good time yesterday.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:12 am

Smashing first birthday for Samuel. The video made me giggle when Sammy giggles. Thanks Lipsis for posting and making a Monday morning ,a happy Monday. Such a loved baby boy!!!!!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:19 pm

The vid is adorable, what a nice keepsake.

I was wondering about the first birthday cake and how much damage Samuel could do!

His giggles make me laugh out loud too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:36 pm

Thank you so much Lipsis and Umngirl for those awesome pictures of Baby Samuel. Lipsis, love the video, I enjoyed watching over and over!!! I'm so in love with Samuel, a very happy baby, and his laugh is contagious!! cantstopl
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry