SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cantstop - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 04, 2017 9:02 pm

That vid is hilarious. Samuel kills me with his expressions. cantstop - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 17 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

cantstop - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by umngirl Fri May 05, 2017 10:48 am

Mr. Samuel is cruising this morning. If you have IG it's a video in Cat's story.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: @catherinegiudici IG story

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 05, 2017 10:59 am

Woo hoo! Go buddy, go!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 05, 2017 10:04 pm

Samuel taking the reins, I mean the hair.

Source: Sean's Instagram

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 05, 2017 11:16 pm

Sean really shouldn't put Sammy on his shoulders. He doesn't need a haircut. laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 06, 2017 8:04 pm

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 06, 2017 8:19 pm

I finally figured out how to get an IG story pic or video on here. This is from yesterday for those who missed it or who don't have IG. Samuel will be walking on his own in no time. Enjoy

Source: IG @catherinegiudici

Sorry but you must have a flash browser to view.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat May 06, 2017 9:19 pm

Thanks lipsis, you always come though for the computer dopeys like me!!!!!!
Loved seeing the little Nugget starting to walk.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 06, 2017 9:41 pm

That little cutie is such a welcome surprise after a day spent moving.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun May 07, 2017 12:11 am

Awww.. thanks lipsis for a very nice surprise, this is making my night! so precious and happy Samuel is. I can't get enough of him (and his folks too) Sigh...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 07, 2017 2:08 am

He's almost walking!!! Let's go Samuel! hearthumbsup

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 07, 2017 2:54 am

I love all the photos we are getting with Samuel. I hope it continues with baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry