SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsforBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:33 am

@AllAboutLove You aren't alone. I feel Peter tries hard to look captivating, but ends up looking silly, kinda the way Luke Pell did. Too theatrical and promo'ish imo. He just isn't attractive to me.

Back to top Go down

WellsforBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:45 am

JMO Peter... total package. Attractive inside and out---sexy, thoughtful, sense of humor, sweet with kids, hard worker, good friend.....hands all over me, sloppy kisses and I love you's on the first date do nothing for me. With his fan base they would be crazy not to pursue him. 2nd choice is a distant 2nd IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:42 pm

I can't even with Robby. What was it Raven said, that she could never go for a man who is prettier than she is? I totally relate to that. Robby fusses too much with his appearance. He would spend more time in the bathroom than the cast members! Although his wardrobe person would have a great time shopping with him. laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedcupcakes Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:45 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm not so sure they're grooming Robby for TB @frostedcupcakes. Them highlighting his hair, his clothes, and Raven's opinion of him post-date didn't do him any favors. He came across as very shallow, imo, and dating Amanda is unlikely to help that.

Ohh thank god laugh out loud I didn't realize he is still dating Amanda after filming!

GuardianAngel wrote:@frostedcupcakes Welcomeparty!

Thanks so much!!! cheerleader
frostedcupcakes
frostedcupcakes

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Meanwhile, I think Wells is a person to watch. He is getting a good edit on BIP. Almost similar to Nick's edit in that he was the person they turned to for advice etc.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:22 pm

Peter checks off all the boxes. He's ambitious, good with kids, loves dogs, has an obvious sensitive side, has been through a lot in his past, and seems like a genuinely nice person. I don't see any of the other guys doing that and Peter's sm following is insane and way more intense than rachel and nicks following.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:25 pm

Rachel followers weren't anything out of this world, Nick has over 1million. IMO followers don't mean much since they could be SM trolls and not fans as well.

Does Peter want to settle down, get engaged, and married? That's the box I don't think he checks off IMHO. Neither does Wells IMHO. They need someone IMHO who wants to get engaged, thinks they want to get engaged, and can fake they want to get engaged.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:33 pm

@GuardianAngel peter got 1000 something comments under 30 min just for a selfie laugh out loud. He brings out something in the fan base that rachel and nick couldn't. I know a lot of people who watch just for peter and normally weren't as invested in the show before.bachelor nation isn't going crazy over wells or robby or luke these days. These days its either peter or dean but i have a feeling dean is going to come off as a player in paradise. As for the engagement, I think he just couldn't propose to Rachel because he said he wasn't 100% certain. I think if he finds the right woman for him he will propose and if he doesn't i don't see any problem with him keeping it 100 and just dating in a serious relationship. Other leads have done it before and honestly imo it's better than someone like ben H proposing as if he's gonna spend the rest of his life with lauren and ending it in a year.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:53 pm

If Peter does become the bachelor he is a hypocrite IMO. He said he truly loved Rachel which was not true and his acting skills are horrible. Just like Rachel said that this process is not for him. I think he be better off finding someone in real life. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:02 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:@GuardianAngel peter got 1000 something comments under 30 min just for a selfie laugh out loud. He brings out something in the fan base that rachel and nick couldn't. I know a lot of people who  watch just for peter and normally weren't as invested in the show before.bachelor nation isn't going crazy over wells or robby or luke these days. These days its either peter or dean but i have a feeling dean is going to come off as a player in paradise. As for the engagement, I think he just couldn't propose to Rachel because he said he wasn't 100% certain. I think if he finds the right woman for him he will propose and if he doesn't i don't see any problem with him keeping it 100 and just dating in a serious relationship. Other leads have done it before and honestly imo it's better than someone like ben H proposing as if he's gonna spend the rest of his life with lauren  and ending it in a year.

It's wonderful to have a great following, but it's not a necessity. That's why there is pr. Unknown leads have done well in the past.
As for whatever anyone would like, think etc., the reason the show was written and produced all these years and has survived doesn't line up with this.(see the bolded above)
The prototype is "Who Wants to Marry A MultiMillionaire".
So that's how it is and will be with this show according to it's creator, Michael Fleiss.
In the past, those that have chosen not to comply have had a train with their lead's name on it.
So, imo, it does not matter if the person in consideration has a following similar to the pope they will still have to comply to the same rigorous issues and battles TPTB deem non-negotiable.
I guess the bottomline will be--what is negotiable? With this show the position of lead is a pound of flesh. IMO. It's always a matter of how much of yourself are you willing to sell in order to get something in return. There is always something IMO. :uptonogood Maybe it's a Whaboom. Maybe it's a Lee. Maybe it's a Petiocre. There is always a pound of flesh.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Rachel followers weren't anything out of this world, Nick has over 1million. IMO followers don't mean much since they could be SM trolls and not fans as well.

Does Peter want to settle down, get engaged, and married? That's the box I don't think he checks off IMHO. Neither does Wells IMHO. They need someone IMHO who wants to get engaged, thinks they want to get engaged, and can fake they want to get engaged.

If **I'm** being honest here IMO, on the list of reasons why leads accept the role, this would probably be like 6th and that's generous. Anyone who was serious about marriage isn't going to the bachelor to look for it. The show is about exposure at this point and **I** just pretend that marriage is the first priority to keep the fantasy alive.

But to answer your question, based on SM activity alone, Peter's actions point to him being more ready than any of the other options combined **IMO**. For me actions speak louder than words. The man literally spends his friday nights hanging out with married couples and their kids laugh out loud . If he wanted to, he could easily hit up dean and be in LA hanging out other bach nation people, who I assume would receive him with open arms since he's the hot commodity right now.

Last edited by FashionLover on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:11 pm

We can have an opinion but we don't "know" that Peter didn't love Rachel. I thought he came across as credible plus he wouldn't be the first lead to have come from loving the Bachelorette to getting their own chance.

I'm very torn about it because I think it may be better for Peter to stay out of their clutches.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05