SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:17 pm

That's a big no from me, all around.  No, definitely not to Luke, no to Robby (unless it's duel bachelors with Chase) and I'll pass on more turmoil here on the board from a season of Peter.  I don't want anything connected to Rachel's season and the drama, including Dean.  So for me that basically leaves Kenny, Will, or one of the dudes we didn't even know who they were when they were cut.  I'm not watching BIP, so not getting invested in any of them either.  Sounds like a real dud of a season before it even starts, unless they bring in someone new and interesting. laugh out loud

JMO

ETA: and since IMO they prefer leads to be as vanilla as vanilla can be, I doubt that new and interesting will happen.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by makeover Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:22 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:http://people.com/tv/next-bachelor-two-surprising-contenders/

Hell to the no. I'm much more a Bette fan than a Bach fan and really want(ed) Peter. However, I can tolerate ALMOST anyone else, except these two. :angryemotion :angryemotion

Hard pass on all three is my vote. Just say NO!
rofl Hard pass on all three as well but I find the whole thing hilarious. All of this is coming from People, TPTB's mouth-piece.

Funny thing is... Remember that article that came out before the finale of Rachel's season? About the F2 being so heartbroken etc. I wonder what happened between then and now. I think something must have went down during the negotiations. :stirthepot

And in this new article, the source hinted that Luke Pell is very eager to do it this time round, implying he's probably willing to accept all of TPTB's T&Cs to be the Bachelor.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:27 pm

I cannot abide Kenny, at all. All I see is him looking for a stepmom, second income and great role model for his daughter who is his life and I don't want to see any woman short-changed like that. JMO. Don't believe me? Playback his commentary. 

Also, I believe Lee was a racist and still is but, I HATED every bit of Kenny's reaction to it. For that language and allowing all his buttons to be continuously pressed, he is accountable, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:45 pm

Rashad Jennings remains unsigned as a NFL free agent this season.  I hope he gets picked up by a team, but if he doesn't, TPTB would be so damn lucky to land him.  He doesn't need the show, but if for some crazy reason he did it, I'd be a goner. Hugesmile
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:47 pm

Robby and Luke? rofl rofl

Guess they're now looking for people who'll say "how high" when they're asked to jump laugh out loud
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:54 pm

Rashad would be a dream. But I highly doubt he'd do it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:57 pm

FashionLover wrote:Robby and Luke? rofl rofl

Guess they're now looking for people who'll say "how high" when they're asked to jump laugh out loud

If Robbie or Luke are chosen TPTB are truly desperate. I thought Robbie was "seeing" Amanda. Not that he wouldn't drop her like a hot potato if they asked him. no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Someone mentioned Josiah and I think that's a great idea, I found him to be very entertaining. I also think Dean would be good too.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:03 am

I would have ZERO interest if either Luke or Robby were the Bachelor. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:35 am

it looks like the franchises henchmen are promoting Wells to be the next bachelor. Wells compared to Peter?! No comparison at all imo. Like seriously all the guys are #mediocre compared to Peter imo. Luke is ugly and weird chase is boring dean looks like a feminine baby. None of those guys have the x factor like peter. And i pray to God that Ben H isn't bachelor again. PLEASE GOD NO. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:38 am

Also Robby? The social media influencer who broke up with his girlfriend before coming? No way. He's not good looking enough imo and he looks like plastic.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:50 am

There's seriously no one I can think of from the last two seasons who is both popular and a viable Bachelor candidate. I don't think they'll go with Eric. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05