SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsforBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue May 09, 2017 7:47 pm

Or we can start a poll: which celebrity you want to be the next Bachelor?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

WellsforBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 09, 2017 7:49 pm

@coolangel I think it would be great!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 10, 2017 12:31 am

emusha wrote:love Wells and I'd love to see him find love but he seemed wayyy too overwhelmed with 3 women on bach in paradise giving him attention to do tb with 30 women sufficiently.  giggling  I think being a male lead requires a particular type of mental strength to not be swept up in the pheromones and attention of it all and I'm not sure how Wells would keep his composure ...the high-pressure competitive vibe doesn't seem to suit him (in a very good way imo) I can see him building up a friendship into a relationship organically...maybe in a diff format i'd love to see him as tb

I would love to see coach osborne on this show as tb!!! still love his personality from back in Andi's season...he's one of the good ones.

I know (and agree with) Wells maybe being overwhelmed by all the attention.  I also love Brian Osborne.  He was my other choice, but I wonder if he doesn't have the same thing about overwhelming female attention.

I also love Rashad, didn't realize he was not definitely going back to football.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 10, 2017 12:49 am

Now, I can support a Rashad led season. beatingheart
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu May 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Rashad gets a thumbs up from me. He's gorgeous and had a great personality.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Mon May 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Could it be possible that Ben will become the Bachelor again?

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 4:44 pm

@BachelorBabe512 Hell no I would prefer Rashad over that boring stiff. His personality is chalk on board and he dont have the balls to be a man. Hell no.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Mon May 15, 2017 4:47 pm

@reason cantstopl IA def don't want to see him as the Bach again, but it would be shocking a la Mike Fleiss' tweet laugh out loud

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon May 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Oh please, please NOT Ben again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon May 15, 2017 6:26 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Oh please, please NOT Ben again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

What's up with Ben did he break up with Lauren????

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 15, 2017 6:29 pm

@Luvstruck Yes he did! Well they broke up!

#TeamPeter WellsforBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 4 1f495
#TeamRachel WellsforBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 4 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed May 17, 2017 12:14 pm

Out of Rachel's guys and just going by looks, I was hoping Peter would be the next Bachelor. But since Peter is apparently the F1, who do you think is the front runner for Bachelor now? Someone from Rachel's season or someone else?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05