SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:29 pm

@provenceguy True but honestly having a relationship, esp one that's casual or in its early stages, haven't stopped contestants in the past. Not hard to imagine that he might pull a Nick & breakup with her beforehand. Many contestants on the show have done that so I wouldn't necessarily put it past him.

Back to top Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:51 pm

What about Jared haibon? I don't know who rashad is? But I googled him and he is very very good looking WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 14 4256136633
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:55 pm

@LeapofFaith Rashad J. is the latest winner of DWTS, from this past season that just wrapped up. Yeah I feel like if Bryan's her F1 & Peter turns down the gig, they might have to look back in their archives and pull out a fan favorite from a past season. Or some popular *bachelor* type from elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:59 pm

I vote for Alex or Will from this season if Peter or Bryan turn it down. Jared is a know go for me. Boring and unattractive IMO and I don't want Ashley I turning up. I would watch if Ben Z, Arie or Jef were on.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:02 pm

@dartbachfan27 yes thanks he is hot! I'd be happy watching him ;-) though peter/Bryan would be my first pick..then Jared would be great to see without Ashley around JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:06 pm

@Kels0012 I would love to see Arie! No no no to Jef though IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:09 pm

Based on this interview, Rashad is not going to be the Bachelor.  :tissuebox  :tissuebox

And though Jennings is clearly pressed for time, he's not looking to speed up his love life with a run on The Bachelor.

"I couldn't do it. There's no way I could run around kissing 30 different girls at the same time. That's not my swag," he explained. "It doesn't mean anything. That whole sex appeal would be gone."

"I'm a romantic at heart. I can't help myself, it's crazy," he confessed. "But the way I date is quirky. It's fun. [I like] putting people on the spot... mentally, definitely."

http://www.etonline.com/news/219122_exclusive_rashad_jennings_promises_sexy_sequin_filled_dwts_summer_tour_plan_to_be_hot/

Unless Peter walks in Luke's footsteps, it's going to be him IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:15 pm

I hope Peter wins because I REALLY want to see Bryan as the bachelor. I like Peter but I want a "bad boy" bachelor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:36 pm

@coolangel I love that interview of Rashad awww. & I totally agree with him! I feel like if someone like me were to be The Bachelorette, I would honestly maybe kiss a total of three guys in the whole thing. I just feel like every season, I have a maximum of maybe three guys I would give the time of the day and wouldn't want to waste time with all the other people so yeah fair to say I would make a pretty boring lead cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:17 am

Heck no to Jared. I could run through a list of every single guy in this franchise, and they'd probably be more appealing than Jared. JMO.

cc: @bluwavz Could you imagine!??!?! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:20 am

@dee I don't want to imagine Jared as the Bachelor. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:23 am

No, thank you on Jared.  In fact you might have to find a new SC'er. laugh out loud I have standards. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Just no.  no

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05