SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:43 pm

I could picture Bryan as a rule breaker.

Back to top Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:50 pm

Why are we ok with the number of followers reducing steadily?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:51 pm

@GuardianAngel Do you think he is out?

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Because when someone doesn't post for a long time he can loose some followers.

#TeamPeter meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f495
#TeamRachel meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Why are we ok with the number of followers reducing steadily?

IMO Whenever someone has an inactive IG for a few months, people tend to unfollow them. If he had like 100 followers and 30 unfollowed, I would be suspicious that it was him deleting followers. But for someone with 700 followers, losing 10-12 for an inactive account is normal IMO. Same for Eric who has some 3500 followers IMO. Him losing even 40-50 doesn't seem like an indicator for elimination IMO coz the follower number is larger in comparison. This is all JMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:00 pm

IMO and in my personal experience if an account is de-activated it's not uncommon to then unfollow... especially with people who don't know you personally... they may follow on a whim because they are interested in your injury clinic or motivational life coaching... I consider these transient followers... additionally I know several friends who have left SM for professional reasons (privacy)... I had two friends in the last week do this... I just don't see these guys going out of their way to remove followers when followers=$$....JMHO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:03 pm

Why doesn't this rule apply to all the others?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:09 pm

I think it has been applied to others as well.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Why doesn't this rule apply to all the others?

I think it does apply to all! I would be suspicious if the % was really high but I calculated Eric's as less than half a percent unfollowed him... I do think "posts" and "following" are more important to monitor as MOST movements require the user to perform themselves...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:12 pm

I just thought it was a larger number than normal compared to the others. We have seen in the years of sleuthing when accounts were more public, lots of deletion of not so nice accounts that were being followed and not so nic pics that were deleted on IG.

When is the last time we had proof that Bryan was still around? TYIA

ETA: @BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure absolutely IA. SM has been a good friend to us for sleuthing purposes.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:18 pm

GA your observations are probably right... I think this show is attracting more and more guys who are trying to build a SM following so their followers IMO are more finicky than your true blue friends... hence more quick to unfollow due to lack of action IMO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Bryan's 1:1 photo was posted 3 April... two weeks ago... don't think we've had anything since then..

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal