SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:42 pm

I think the 'sloppy seconds' comment will be edited out either ways. From the snippet, looks like the Ellen date even had a 'Never have I ever' segment. Between the stripping, 'never have I ever' and the 'make it rain' bit, there won't be much time left anyways IMO. I think they'll skip the whole beginning which had that comment.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:53 pm

The history of this show is they will have a horse race for the next TB. They will tell ______he has it as a shoe-in. They will tell ______he has it. Nothing is definite until the contract is signed. I don't care if they send crews to film intros and kiss butts with a truck load of balmex overnighted. If a contract isn't signed, it's not signed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:55 pm

You know that "sloppy seconds" comment, to me he isn't calling Rachel that...Its His JMO.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:02 pm

I agree nothing is guaranteed in bachelor world. And I think the sloppy seconds has been blown out of proportion. Sure he was peacocking that he got the first kiss. I have heard that phrase used again and again, more often by women. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:13 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I agree nothing is guaranteed in bachelor world. And I think the sloppy seconds has been blown out of proportion. Sure he was peacocking that he got the first kiss. I have heard that phrase used again and again, more often by women. JMO.
Stuck you said it much better than me! clapping!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:23 pm

I personally don't like that phrase. But whatever. There are so many things that disgust me about this show, it becomes one amongst many after awhile.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:33 pm

I didn't care for Bryan's sloppy seconds comment and admit I didn't care for Bryan at all pre-season. He reminded me so much of Josh M (just looks alone and not in any way like how Josh is now, more how he was on A's season) and Bryan's IG posts to me were a bit OTT and heading into JoJo's douchebags territory of self-promo (hashtagging himself and SC of himself out the limo). Once on screen his kissing was also way OTT for me and again reminded me of Josh with him eating that pizza (although not as bad I admit).

However, seeing Bryan in motion I actually don't think he looks like Josh. His IG profile pic does imo but aside from that I don't see much of a resemblance anymore like I did before. He also seems to not be as alpha as I thought he would be. Granted that could be because this group of men are more alpha than A's season IMO but Bryan posting that pic of him sitting back while the drama is about to unfold shows me he isn't likely to be a big drama person and for that I give him props.
Plus, when it comes to SM, recently this past weekend it seems Bryan has taken a step back which I think is a good thing (maybe he is reading here, if so  hi Bryan). He also doesn't tweet or have twitter from what I can see so he seems somewhat to be laying low. If he is non-F1 and wants the lead gig I can see why that is the case and can't fault him for that and would prefer he lay low then go all pyscho like Luke did last year. 

Overall I had pretty low expectations of Bryan and he may end up being a douche but so far, even if he does end up being one, at least he isn't one of the worst guys I have watched. I guess that counts for something laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:57 pm

Totally random ? But do contestants actually read this forum and know it exists?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:00 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Totally random ? But do contestants actually read this forum and know it exists?

Yes. We have even had some join and comment.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:12 pm

@Sprite Which ones have publicly admitted to coming here and sharing? If you don't mind? Or can you direct me to the thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I agree nothing is guaranteed in bachelor world. And I think the sloppy seconds has been blown out of proportion. Sure he was peacocking that he got the first kiss. I have heard that phrase used again and again, more often by women. JMO.
For me it's not even the phrase, I don't really like it myself, but lots of people joke in ways that I wouldn't and that's not a reason I'd form a negative opinion of them.  JMO.

The thing with Bryan is that was the first introduction posters sleuthing had to him back a couple months ago.  For me it was a negative first impression - not from the words, but the need to grab the mike from Ellen unsolicited and gloat (IMO) to the guys and the world that he had kissed her (even though many had) IMO.  The sloppy seconds also showed he was feeling pretty good about himself for being first to kiss her, IMO, showing a typical macho competition mentality vs being excited he's bonded with Rachel as a person.  JMO. 

All this is just my first impressions from just a quick moment on Ellen but a turn off to me as a first impression JMO.  I posted long ago that I hope that was just a moment and doesn't indicate what he's going to be like on the show.  I hope he'll turn my impression around and I'm open minded to liking him because I want to enjoy Rachel with all her top 4.  And if Rachel likes him so much I'm assuming there's more to him than I've seen yet.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:41 pm

I don't think the comment is that damning on its own but just interesting that he preferred to peacock to the other men/Ellen/ audience versus protecting his relationship with Rach imo. So exactly how he's been handling his relationship so far on the show imo: he's going hard after The Bachelorette, not the gap-toothed, scared to fly, Copper's mom, etc., Rachel imo. Doesn't mean he didn't eventually fall for the real girl using this strategy but at this point in the show and during Ellen, it wasn't there yet for him imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal