SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 31, 2017 9:03 pm

The problem is the show is very scripted. IMO So if Bryan is scripted, IMO so are many of the others, too.  Please don't ask me to list them.
Then there is the lead. I don't think she is a dummy. SO hopefully she will be able to weed through half of the bull chit and figure out what it is she wants and take what that is and come out the better for it. And I don't necessarily mean with the guy. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 31, 2017 9:06 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@Bach/ette thanks , I didn't read the article!  Very interesting, as his friends did leave some replies on his IG post saying he got this or he is engaged etc!! They seem to be very excited for him!

Me personally need to see how their story will develop.

I haven't read comments recently but when he posted his pic coming out of the limo, there were ton's of positive comments about him. I think it was that limo pic that had those comments?

He's at almost 14,000 followers on IG from 731.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 9:10 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Bryan reminds of Robby. He'll probably say he's in love with her and ready to be with her during his first 1 on 1.

@Cila51290, I am from NYC born and raised and I know exactly what you are talking about with regard to the Miami Mack in this and your previous post. This city is filled with his on-screen type (especially in the non-Manhattan boroughs) and you learn to recognize the game pretty early on. It is what it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 9:14 pm

Two stories on Bryan are the top articles on Life and Style magazine. They interviewed his ex, she had good things to say. Rolling my eyes because she also happens to be a nurse turned IG model laugh out loud

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bryan-the-bachelorette-rachel-133601/photos/bryan-abasolo-5-254646

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 31, 2017 9:18 pm

Hey, Nikki was one of my favorite F1s ever. And she is a nurse who used the opportunity to model too. No ragging on nurses. Any contestants on this show you want, rag away, but nurses deserve nothing but respect. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 9:20 pm

@stuckinsc I have the utmost respect for nurses! I have many in my family. It's that she walked away from something so rewarding to do something so meh.

Oh and this stood out to me in particular. She said ""He deserves his chance. I believe he's there for the right reasons," she added. "He's really close to his family... He's just a really good guy. He may be portrayed one way on television, but that's not how he should be portrayed.""

Could Bryan be the villain that Millsy was talking about?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 31, 2017 9:23 pm

I'm not sure what's wrong with models, and their opinions?

She has a lot of nice things to say about Bryan. That says a lot. It's not often we hear something positive from an ex.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bryan-the-bachelorette-rachel-133601/photos/bryan-abasolo-5-254646
"He's a really good guy. I could see why Rachel would like him," she explained. "He's what he describes himself to be, a go-getter. We had really good dates..."

She went on to describe their most memorable date, which was when he ordered pizza for her after a long day of work and just hung out. Genavieve, who is also a big fan of the show, even revealed they watched an episode together at one point in their short but sweet relationship.

"I think that he's the type of person where he says all his feelings and he's not afraid to tell if he likes anybody," she said. "So I think she needs to be the same way if she wants it to work."
"He deserves his chance. I believe he's there for the right reasons," she added. "He's really close to his family... He's just a really good guy. He may be portrayed one way on television, but that's not how he should be portrayed."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 31, 2017 9:26 pm

Great to hear. Hopefully other exes from the other top contenders will be equally as nice about them! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 31, 2017 9:28 pm

Nursing is hard work, and they make good money, but heck, Amanda and gang make $20 to $30K per month on IG, so I can see giving up a $40-$70/year job to make more while you are young and good looking enough to do it. The difference is when that runs out she will have something real to go back to.

I find the SM influencer and model trend gross, but the truth is that money is being made, so why not do it while you can?

And I guess I trust someone who actually knows Bryan more than the brief less than five minutes of interaction that TPTB have shown us.

I grew up in South Florida, I am quite familiar with the Miami scene and those types of guys. Perhaps that is who Byran is, but I have not seen them show him being an overall DB like most of those guys. If he is going to be the villain great, but he hasn't been so far. Perhaps he hasn't been as repulsive as Whaboom and Blake E yet, or as repulsive as we have SM proof that Lee is.

And I tend to like the villians, I was a fan of Clint, Nick and Nikki, so maybe I just tend to appreciate villians.

I am going to wait and see what Bryan shows us. BTW, my SIL is Columbian and many of my customer/friends in Texas were South American, so I actually get the cultural stuff too.

As always all JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 31, 2017 9:36 pm

I hate to be the model purist but models & IG "models" are not the same IMO. All these IG girls that are marginally cute, above average at applying their makeup, have a friend who can take pics on their iPhone 7, will post a couple of pics wearing clothes from some IG boutique, put "model" in their bio and thinks that makes them so, and it's just not realistic.

Also, while it's lovely that she has nice things to say about him, they dated for two months, why is she speaking about him publicly? I don't think she's lying, but it screams desperation to me. Anything for a headline though I guess.

All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 31, 2017 9:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Great to hear. Hopefully other exes from the other top contenders will be equally as nice about them! Smiley

Sorry for the double post but I could not disagree more. I hate it every season when exes pop up out of nowhere to try to get a headline. Good or bad, I truly do not care. Go away. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 31, 2017 9:42 pm

Bach/ette wrote:Two stories on Bryan are the top articles on Life and Style magazine. They interviewed his ex, she had good things to say. Rolling my eyes because she also happens to be a nurse turned IG model laugh out loud

Did I miss something? The article says she's a online boutique owner. Where does it says she used to be a nurse?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal