SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 1:58 pm

I was pretty irked that he didn't seem to want to get to know her as a normal person and is just all over her as The Bachelorette. Oh well.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 30, 2017 1:59 pm

The degrees of separation on this show is approaching 1-2!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 3:37 pm

Kels0012 wrote:According to RS, Bryan dated Jubilee in fhe past. If anything, he has good taste in women IMO. I love Jubilee.
strangely his is the very first thing that I like about Bryan and that hints at depth from him...I mean he's 37 so I bet he'd have some of it but right now agreeing with ^ he has shown zero interest in connecting with Rachel as a human and not in a physical way - he's being the quintessential bach contestant who goes hard after the lead to 'win' without much of going under the surface. who knows how he gets to F2 but I'm curious cos I can see some substance with both Dean and Eric developing but none yet with Dr. B
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 3:43 pm

Kels0012 wrote:According to RS, Bryan dated Jubilee in fhe past. If anything, he has good taste in women IMO. I love Jubilee.

Bryan, please take notes from Dean. Now THAT'S a kiss.

https://twitter.com/jubileesharpe1/status/869353363799977989

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue May 30, 2017 4:17 pm

Unpopular opinion but so far Bryan doesn't really bug me. I am in no way rooting for Rachel to pick him because so far it does seem all physical, not to mention his kissing technique is not exactly smooth but other than that, he doesn't bug me.

In a way I'm kind of fine with things being so physical right now because a lot of relationships do start with the physical, meaning that initial attraction. And if nothing else, I do find him genuine in that regard. Meaning that I truly believe he really is physically attracted and into Rachel in that sense. And if RS's info is right about him and Jubilee having a thing, then I buy it even more.

I don't know, so far Bryan seems to be staying out of any messiness and just interested in making out with Rachel. Again, not necessarily someone to pick as your future husband but I wouldn't say it makes me dislike him. I can see their storyline throughout the season eventually being that Rachel wants to see if there's more than just the immediate attraction and passion. And well there probably wasn't. Doesn't make him a bad guy necessarily, just not the guy for her.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue May 30, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue May 30, 2017 4:20 pm

He doesn't bother me at all either. He's extremely attractive, has a good job and at 37 knows what he wants. At 37 he is smooth, but at least he's straightforward, not playing games and avoiding the drama.

I can't stand his kissing technique, but I don't get any douchey vibes.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue May 30, 2017 4:21 pm

Oh and I would totally take the free massage from the licensed chiropractor. Like that was probably a really good massage. Just saying.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 4:22 pm

imo he comes across very rehearsed and like he has the right words for every moment - he also doesn't seem to be making any effort to get to know rachel beyond the surface which is likely part of his sktick but if he didn't do these things I'd find him much more appealing all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue May 30, 2017 4:24 pm

Yea I mean he could probably be a great Bachelor if he plays his cards right.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 4:51 pm

@Duke702 I think that is the card he came in with, sorry if I said the wrong thing. He is tolerable in my view but that is it. I have an aversion to aggressive men.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 30, 2017 9:19 pm

Wow, I am shocked. I like Bryan. Yeah, he is aggressively pursuing Rachel, but she likes it. Even after her dreamy Peter date she was giddy excited to see Bryan at the CP and she likes his aggression and his kisses. I am actually enjoying the contrast between Peter and Bryan, it would make a very interesting F2. So far Dean gives me a creepy 1F vibe, so not feeling him. I like Josiah and Alex, but she doesn't. She and Eric had a hot kiss, but I need to see more to get into him. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 30, 2017 9:34 pm

Does anyone know what Bryan was up to this weekend?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal