SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 10:15 pm

I do think Rachel's connection was stronger with Bryan than the previous few leads had with their F2s. I might change my mind later, but just from what we saw of them on Bryan's HTD, I do think she liked both Bryan and Peter throughout and meeting her parents was really was sealed it for her. Plus, she said it wasn't a easy decision and people couldn't tell. I think this will be similar to Arie v. Jef or Charlie v. Ryan, IMO.

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed May 24, 2017 10:16 pm

My disgust re: the kiss has nothing to do with her enjoyment of it though laugh out loud. I don't care if it was the best she's ever had. I thought it was too much having just met her.

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 24, 2017 10:18 pm

No doubt to me that Rachel is into Bryan big time, imo. Heck, even the pre-season sleuthing imo showed just how into him she was and from the season previews I definitely see that being shown on screen as well.

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed May 24, 2017 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 24, 2017 10:19 pm

@Lara I agree also from what Chris said about him, the whole is he really ready I am thinking that she probably was questioning him quite a bit but he still stuck around, I do think she had a strong connection with him.
In the podcast interview I noticed she mentioned something along those lines about htd/mtp was important so probably what changed things around imo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 10:23 pm

I believe in one interview that she said her mother told her to go with her gut.  If so she did and sleazyameter *IMO*  went out.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 24, 2017 10:25 pm

I think she really liked Bryan and I also think that they had good physical chemistry.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 24, 2017 10:26 pm

I think the foundation of her relationship with Bryan was physical chemistry and fun, nothing too deep. I'll never forget those pics/videos from the HTD when they weren't kissing. They didn't seem that interested in each other outside of the kissing. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 24, 2017 10:28 pm

Idk about anyone else but I wanna be entertained, and I honestly don't want an open and shut season with a default dragged to f2. I wanna see them all cry and make difficult decisions and the obligatory 'I just wanna go home' ITM towards the end. Give me a show and a happy couple at the end dammit! laugh out loud

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed May 24, 2017 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 10:28 pm

julychild wrote:I think she really liked Bryan and I also think that they had good physical chemistry.

She said that she choose the one that she connected with from within.  Sorry MiamiMack fell short. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Wed May 24, 2017 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 24, 2017 10:30 pm

@reason I am so intrigued about the mtp Rachel mentioned you will see more people so I think there was a lot of grilling from them.

@julychild @ReneeM right I do think they had a strong connection but so far it is coming across as mainly just the physical connection imo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 10:34 pm

@Carine She also said by the end of the MTP they were grilling like a chicken.  The order was Peter, Bryan and Eric, which coincident is the order left the at the end. 1 = Peter, 2 = Bryan and 3 = Eric. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Wed May 24, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed May 24, 2017 10:36 pm

@reason I believe RS reported that the MTP was Peter, Eric, then Bryan. CMIIW

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal