SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2017 9:30 pm

TLTF wrote:When he said his sentence in Spanish and asked her to repeat it I was rolling my eyes so hard!! Lol Like somebody said earlier I am like 99% sure that he used this trick already. Imo.

Well, he is 37 so he has had time to perfect his seduction technique. whipped

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 24, 2017 9:31 pm

With that being said however, Rachel fell for it hook, line and sinker.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 24, 2017 9:35 pm

But did she fall for it though? I mean, if she spoilers are correct, she didn't pick him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 24, 2017 9:38 pm

This guy grosses me out just how full on he seemed. Him kissing Rachel to me was like Josh eating that pizza on BIP. Just gross on all levels IMO. I can't believe Rachel gave him the FIR and took him far. Just ew, IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 24, 2017 9:43 pm

@ReneeM She fell for it, until she didn't. Each week she put up with it, she put up with it. Until she finally got wise to it and didn't. Just like the other bachelorettes who did that same dance before her.
Unless--this spoiler should wrong. Or unless Bryan dumped her.
Until Rachel moves away from him, rejects him, pushes him away, says no etc it looks like she is grooving on Bryan to me right now. What happens in the future, we'll see how long that lasts.
I would love to say he hypnotized her or put her under a spell and she did something she found distasteful, but nothing on my tv screen showed me that.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 9:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This guy grosses me out just how full on he seemed. Him kissing Rachel to me was like Josh eating that pizza on BIP. Just gross on all levels IMO. I can't believe Rachel gave him the FIR and took him far. Just ew, IMO.

Rachel knew she got the FIR and did not get chosen, she roll the dice knowing she might not chose him so it's good to know he did not win.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 24, 2017 9:50 pm

reason wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This guy grosses me out just how full on he seemed. Him kissing Rachel to me was like Josh eating that pizza on BIP. Just gross on all levels IMO. I can't believe Rachel gave him the FIR and took him far. Just ew, IMO.

Rachel knew she got the FIR and did not get chosen, she roll the dice knowing she might not chose him so it's good to know he did not win.

Regardless of the spoiler or him winning or not, my opinion still stands and doesn't change just based on the spoiled ending.

No doubt for me it's to her credit she didn't choose him in the end (going by the spoiler) but I still don't care for him either way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 9:51 pm

@AllAboutLove I don't like him either believe that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 24, 2017 9:54 pm

IMO Jojo didn't fall for 'it' with Robby (who seemed ok-ish on the show and is awful post show IMO), Nick didn't fall for 'it' with Raven, and aside from liking the s*x, Kaitlyn didn't fall for it Nick. It's a tv show, she can't just get rid of them all at once and she probably found him hot and fun so he got really far. I've seen time and time again that making it to F2 (assuming he is) isn't necessarily an indication of the lead having strong feelings for them, because I can't be convinced that any of the people I named above actually had strong feelings for their F2. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 24, 2017 10:03 pm

@ReneeM
Well, as you noticed in my above post, I deliberately chose not to bring other past bachelorettes into this. And that's where it's going to remain.
When Rachel decides she has had enough of whomever it is, than that is when it's enough of that person as far as I'm concerned. I'm not kissing that person. She is.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 24, 2017 10:11 pm

I might agree later on but I haven't seen enough of him to decide what I think yet. I mean his kisses were gross for a 1st kiss IMO and he seems smooth. Is he supposed to be the villain this season?

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Rachel liked it, she brought him apparently to F2. If she was grossed out he would have been gone long ago. This is not a case of keeping a contestant because she had to IMHO. He was there because she wanted him there.

Love him or hate him, she liked it a lot. She can't stop raving about it. Is it his fault she liked it? Yes IA he appears to be a player, but it's not his fault she liked having his tongue shoved down her throat. It takes two to tango. I'm not going to blame him for that.

I doubt he'd be the next bachelor, but crazier things have happened as we all know.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 24, 2017 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal