SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:00 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
Personally, I think Dr. Bryan can probably do better or at least can find the equivalent in abundance in Miami.  It's not like there's a shortage of bottled blondes with limited smarts on the beaches down there.  laugh out loud
JMO

If I recall, not many natural or bottled blondes. I'd say there are a lot of high maintenance Vanessa-types.

Back to top Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 22, 2017 12:07 am

@reason  When it comes to spoiling it's spoiling. IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon May 22, 2017 12:12 am

Is it spoiling if he likes the video posted by Eric on IG?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:13 am

@Mia_Leoni Can you elaborate on that please what video?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 12:13 am

I wonder if they thought no one would really be paying attention to their SM because their likes/follows does give info.

Lool maybe Bryan thought playing along would be too long and he wants to know and get involved with Bachnation already. Also wasnt it mentioned a few posts back by @jjjami that Bryan knows Josh..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2017 12:14 am

mari wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
Personally, I think Dr. Bryan can probably do better or at least can find the equivalent in abundance in Miami.  It's not like there's a shortage of bottled blondes with limited smarts on the beaches down there.  laugh out loud
JMO

If I recall, not many natural or bottled blondes. I'd say there are a lot of high maintenance Vanessa-types.

Vanessa wears $30 dresses on the red carpet, and very casual clothes. Hardly high maintenance IMO.

Amanda is following him as well. How do we know who followed who first?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 22, 2017 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:15 am

Kashathediva wrote:@relaxing
Well, it's not as if the lead and other remaining F2 or F1 are leaving any of their I's and T's uncrossed and undotted either. So--unless it's a foiler of a season, it's a spoiled season pretty much in my book with their IG liking etc.
So --everythings dun dun dun stick a fork in it and move on.

Just wondering Kasha, what do you think Rachel as done to give away her pick?  I haven't seen anything, unless I'm forgetting something, IMO.

All Peter's done is like a couple pics of her.  With Bryan and him both liking pics of her there would be doubt.  It's Bryan posting his bio and #teamBryan hashtags, liking posts about he should be Bach, and now following other single women from the franchise that are obvious to me.  JMO.  I don't really care because I want to know the spoiler is right giggling and Bryan's helping me be pretty confident IMO.  I just feel like why shoot yourself in the foot this early re sucking up to TPTB trying to get the lead gig.  Again, I don't care, because so far he wouldn't be a lead I'd be into.  Might change as the season airs though.

Last edited by relaxing on Mon May 22, 2017 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 12:15 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:Is it spoiling if he likes the video posted by Eric on IG?

He also liked a pic of her at the BBMA's.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 22, 2017 12:21 am

@relaxing
I think the timing of some of their "liking" of things mentioned in their fan threads etc may play out later to show. Maybe not to the public, but to those here/fans watching the couple. I think their fan thread indicates lots of likes...more than a few. The show hasn't premiered yet. Either way, it's not their thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:26 am

OK, thanks ,@Kashathediva.  Fair enough. It's a pretty minute thing to monitor though, IMO, and I wouldn't really think it's something the cast even realizes people watch, timing of unrelated likes/posts.  I guess overall with sm it's nearly impossible anymore to not prove out or disprove the spoiler reported.  Too bad because the foiler seasons were fun and I'd love another one sometime (but not this season please Smiley ).  All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:35 am

@GuardianAngel I meant brunettes and high maintenance personalities.

@Mia_Leoni I don't think I can stomach watching him go after someone under 25 on BIP or TB. Makes him seem even more of a papi chulo.

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Mon May 22, 2017 12:57 am

high maintenance is more than about what you wear or what products you use, it is a personality type imo... and i cannot diss that because i am a high maintenance type a too!

i think bryan's activity is very interesting... i wonder if he would have much luck sticking around in the franchise for future seasons for the spin offs considering he is a bit older... hmmm... sorry just thinking out loud

2centseverything i post is JMO unless otherwise noted2cents

cheerleader #TeamRachel awwww
:fanningfan #TeamPeter  eyedrool
meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 2498057887 #TEAMGAP :wedding
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal