SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Sun May 21, 2017 11:14 pm

Unfortunately or fortunately, depends on how you look at it, Sarah is in a relationship. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Sun May 21, 2017 11:16 pm

@Ladybug82 Probably won't go over too well, but I was thinking poor Bryan cheeky

JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun May 21, 2017 11:18 pm

dee wrote:@Ladybug82 Probably won't go over too well, but I was thinking poor Bryan cheeky  

JMO.

Well, I'll duck and cover with you  bestbud! , because I couldn't deal with her for long.  I say poor anyone that has too.  laugh out loud

ETA:  JMO of course!  Hugesmile

ETA #2: not that that excuses any of BOR's awful behavior. Just to make that clear.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun May 21, 2017 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun May 21, 2017 11:19 pm

Sarah Vendal, from Nick's season? Good for her. She seemed sweet and laid back.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:Sarah Vendal, from Nick's season? Good for her. She seemed sweet and laid back.

Oh, that Sarah! I'm not sure about her relationship status but Sarah from Sean's season is in a relationship.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 11:27 pm

julychild wrote:Dr Abs and Amanda just followed each other on IG. Do you guys see a likely pairing here?
Is this guy not going to leave any doubt he's not F1?  Doesn't he at least want to play along for a little while and be a good little soldier for TPTB in hopes of Bachelor?  Weird choice before ep 1 even airs.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 11:31 pm

relaxing wrote:
julychild wrote:Dr Abs and Amanda just followed each other on IG. Do you guys see a likely pairing here?
Is this guy not going to leave any doubt he's not F1?  Doesn't he at least want to play along for a little while and be a good little soldier for TPTB in hopes of Bachelor?  Weird choice before ep 1 even airs.  JMO.

Playas gonna play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun May 21, 2017 11:31 pm

Oh yea. Also a sweet & laid back girl.
IMO for Bryan, probably an older and more self-aware woman would be better.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 21, 2017 11:47 pm

@relaxing
Well, it's not as if the lead and other remaining F2 or F1 are leaving any of their I's and T's uncrossed and undotted either. So--unless it's a foiler of a season, it's a spoiled season pretty much in my book with their IG liking etc.
So --everythings dun dun dun stick a fork in it and move on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 11:49 pm

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698 Peter's liking multiple pics of Rachel on IG, while Bryan is off following other girls from the franchise. They just really want to make sure we know the spoiler is correct, I guess laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 11:55 pm

pvpr wrote:RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698 Peter's liking multiple pics of Rachel on IG, while Bryan is off following other girls from the franchise. They just really want to make sure we know the spoiler is correct, I guess laugh out loud

IMHO Peter is liking photos of of the bachelorette and Bryan is acting like the sleaze I thought he was.  #Miamimack.

Last edited by reason on Mon May 22, 2017 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 21, 2017 11:59 pm

reason wrote:
pvpr wrote:RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698 Peter's liking multiple pics of Rachel on IG, while Bryan is off following other girls from the franchise. They just really want to make sure we know the spoiler is correct, I guess laugh out loud

IMHO Peter is liking photos of his fiance and Bryan is acting like sleaze I thought he was.  miami mack.

Aw, following Amanda isn't sleazy. They are members of the same family, hehe. In any case, Bryan has also liked a couple of photos of Rachel...before Peter.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal