SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 10:52 pm

coolangel wrote:
reason wrote:@coolangel What are you saying that Eric is hurt more than Bryan?  

I am saying Eric's SM behavior makes me think he is a heartbroken F2/F3 who wants to pretend that he doesn't give a crap coz his ego is bruised.

All JMO

What do you think of Bryan?

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Fri May 19, 2017 10:53 pm

@coolangel & what does Bryan's tell you?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri May 19, 2017 10:55 pm

reason wrote: What do you think of Bryan?

ReneeM wrote:@coolangel & what does Bryan's tell you?

Either he is F1 or he is guaranteed the Bachelor gig laugh out loud (Just based on his SM behavior.. Watch the feet is still in motion laugh out loud )

JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Fri May 19, 2017 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 19, 2017 10:57 pm

^^ I don't think either of those things are true. I don't think he's F1 and I don't think he's been guaranteed anything. I do think he thinks he has the bachelor gig sewn up though. I'd love for them to pull the rug out from under him. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 10:57 pm

coolangel wrote:
reason wrote: What do you think of Bryan?

ReneeM wrote:@coolangel & what does Bryan's tell you?

Either he is F1 or he is guaranteed the Bachelor gig laugh out loud

JMO

He is might be bachelor bound but not final 1. **IMO** giggling giggling I will enjoy a season of the rascal for sure with no emotional value. :gotcha:

Last edited by reason on Fri May 19, 2017 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 10:58 pm

I highly doubt they've 'guaranteed' anyone the Bachelor gig this early. They have to see how the audience receives the guys first.

IA @ReneeM that his knee-jerk reaction to rejection is to put on a front and act like he doesn't care. Either that, or he actually doesn't care, in which case thank God he's not F1. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 19, 2017 11:01 pm

This sounds cruel but I'd like to see a f2/f3 who's truly heartbroken because he/she falls hard for the lead. Personally, I think Bevin from Dr. Andy's season is the saddest f2 who didn't say one single word at FRC. Nick was really hurt by Andi too, IMO.
Bryan and Robby? They don't seem too heart broken to me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 11:02 pm

Www Bryan's thirst it too much!!! Like I said before he would just be a Juan Pablo 2.0 I hope the producers don't choose him. He is a f - ing joke!!!!!!  **IMO**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri May 19, 2017 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri May 19, 2017 11:02 pm

pvpr wrote:I highly doubt they've 'guaranteed' anyone the Bachelor gig this early. They have to see how the audience receives the guys first.

IA @ReneeM that his knee-jerk reaction to rejection is to put on a front and act like he doesn't care. Either that, or he actually doesn't care, in which case thank God he's not F1. JMO.

ITA with the bolded with Bryan. Which is especially why I think his behavior is interesting. Hugesmile

But people have been slam-dunk leads in the past. Millsy spoke about it in the last podcast. Ben was considered one. Even Rachel IMO. But Bryan is no Ben or Rachel IMO. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 19, 2017 11:04 pm

pvpr wrote:-snipped-

I think even if he doesn't care about Rachel, he'd still care about 'losing'. I get the feeling that in his life he usually gets the girls and w/e he wants from them. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 11:09 pm

IMHO If Rachel had chose him I would suck it up and be happy for her, but from seeing him on Ellen that sleazy vibe I got, stick in my craw and would not go. Hogging the limelight was sorta okay but sloopy second I wont soon for get. Now knowing he is final 2 I am done with him for now. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 11:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:
pvpr wrote:-snipped-

I think even if he doesn't care about Rachel, he'd still care about 'losing'. I get the feeling that in his life he usually gets the girls and w/e he wants from them. JMO.
ITA. Even without the spoiler, nothing about Bryan's SM suggests F1 to me IMO. He's way too out there compared to past F1's who were pretty lowkey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal