SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sat May 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Something tells me he won't be as awful as we're expecting. Just a hunch.

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sat May 13, 2017 4:36 pm

I'm not necessarily expecting him to be awful, I am however expecting his edit to be bad. IMO Mills already kinda set the stage for a villain edit for him. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat May 13, 2017 4:38 pm

@ReneeM right, I think Mills comment about the Dr sleeper villain is also something I keep wondering about I think that's also what has me slightly going back on forth on him, maybe it wasnt him but interested how his edit will be..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat May 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Can I ask is F1 usually this obvious then? Just from what people are saying about FIR, date 5 1-1 and now first on the promo.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 13, 2017 4:47 pm

@bleuberry yup same here~ I have the same hunch.
Agreed @reneeM
for me I saw through the fake edit for Jordan and it kept the story interesting when it was sooo obvious throughout that Jordan was F1 from day 1. from the tiny bit that we know about Bryan and Peter I keep going back to my thought that Bryan is more of a balance for Rachel who I believe is quite mellow - rather than Peter who I think is more like Rachel herself more so than Bryan. I can see both guys turning out to be good relationships for Rachel with the tiny bit that we know so I'm excited to see how they are in reality and not in my imaginary world where they're a gif Smiley
all jmo

Last edited by emusha on Sun May 14, 2017 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 13, 2017 4:55 pm

Bee wrote:Can I ask is F1 usually this obvious then? Just from what people are saying about FIR, date 5 1-1 and now first on the promo.  

Only in the last 5 Bette seasons (excluding Kaitlyn) has the stats placed the F1 in the episode 5 1-1 date. The F1 having the FIR happened with just Kaitlyn and Jojo so I am not going to put that much stock into that stat. However the episode 5 1-1 date is more of a leading indicator IMO. That said I am not convinced yet that it's a slam dunk for Bryan especially since RS has not reported compared to other seasons that he has heard that Bryan is a front runner. I am inclined to believe that Rachel made this season more of a level playing field for her top guys just based on one thing that seems off to me that I won't get to in this thread....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Ali gave Roberto the FIR as well. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 13, 2017 5:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ali gave Roberto the FIR as well. beatingheart

Thanks GA....I was making a comparison with the pattern over the last 5 Bettes. So 2 out of 5 giving their F1 the FIR compared to all 5 giving or TPTB making to give their F1 the Episode 5 1-1 date.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat May 13, 2017 5:09 pm

mercieme wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Ali gave Roberto the FIR as well. beatingheart

Thanks GA....I was making a comparison with the pattern over the last 5 Bettes. So 2 out of 5 giving their F1 the FIR compared to all 5 giving or TPTB making to give their F1 the Episode 5 1-1 date.

This stands out because if Rachel did have a more level playing field instead of a strong frontrunner night one then her F1 may have had that first date before or after episode 5 if tptb are purposely making them give F1 date 5 1-1. Maybe when Bryan got it he was their best guess?

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat May 13, 2017 5:20 pm

Also between the episode 5 1-1 date and the end she can change her mind. Meeting her and their family can be game changers imo.

#TeamPeter RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f495
#TeamRachel RightReasons - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 13, 2017 5:43 pm

When it comes to awful guys that bar is very low for me (Josh M being the worst IMO) so Bryan already will have a leg up just by not being Josh 2.0.

So it should be pretty easy for Bryan to not be the worst or even awful.

However being better than the worst/awful won't do that much in my eyes if that's all he does is be a bit better.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 13, 2017 6:14 pm

ElonM wrote:Bryan is a charmer, high energy and has some swag. If he's F1, it will be an interesting ride.

jmo
I agree.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal