SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Billysmom Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:07 pm

Hmm, more baby talk at that table I suspect..... :yes: cheerleader
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Mgrissom Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:20 pm

Billysmom wrote:Hmm, more baby talk at that table I suspect..... :yes: cheerleader
I am counting on wanting to start a family getting them to the alter sooner than most.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:42 pm

sbolduc wrote:Nick's mom posted a picture this morning at an airport of airplanes...wouldn't be surprised if they were heading out to LA.

I can see Nick's parents being in the DWTS audience with Vanessa on Monday night for Nick's most important and memorable year. That will be awesome if so beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:27 pm

Mgrissom wrote:It was a big table for 4 and looked like there were other glasses.  Possibility.  I guess we will find out Monday night.

Usually restaurants give you a glass of water even though you order wine or any other alcoholic beverage
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:blowkiss Thank you @Beagle @Fermont girl  for both your posts and translations! I was listening and typing and didn't check the previous page to see but am thankful I was hearing similar to both of you. It was such a great interview and so positive and that's one of the main reasons I have really loved the interviews done by Canadian media beatingheart bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 67 1122970954  

Also   Welcomeparty!  @Fermont girl So glad to have you join bestbud!

^^^^ What she said.  :Thanktwo  that translation is brilliant & it seems to be the most in depth interview we have heard.  The bags- zut alors!!! Well that explains in two seconds what an easy thing paps turn into a drama. Balanced shopping bags amused me as it reminds me of the scales of Libra.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:30 pm

I saw a post on IG regarding Janner being in L.A. and I wondered if they by chance said hello to Nissa at some point...that dinner pic clears that up laugh out loud. When I saw his mom flying somewhere this morning, I too thought maybe she was going to DWTS this week. One because it being memorable year week but also Nick being the realistic type may fear this could potentially be his last dance with how the judges keep lowballing him and the jeopardy last week. Whether the jeopardy was actually a legit bottom 2 or just for drama, I am sure in Nick's mind it sounded an alarm that he could go next and just in case could have told him mom, if you want to come to one, now might be the best chance. In my mind though he still should last atleast 2-3 more weeks and maybe even longer if the judges actually start marking him more fairly. Time will tell I guess but am looking forward to whatever this Rumba has in store for Nissa. Still need to listen to interviews recently done by Vanessa but have enjoyed reading the synopsis from those kind enough to post about it here. I see the grocery bag controversy was what we all here already figured it was and the papparazzi and commenters as usual turned it into everything it wasn't. What a shock. Not. laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:46 pm

I definitely think Nicks fam is headed to LA for dancing this week. I'm also wondering if some of Vanessa's family is as well. Her bother posted a pic in Venice beach and her uncle posted one of rodeo drive. Could be from when they were there last time, just funny it was posted together today. How great if their families are joining up in LA.  Dancing with the stars is such a cool experience, I'd for sure want the chance to go and experience it if my family were involved.

Last edited by SeekAny on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:59 pm

Have their families even met yet?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:05 pm

Vanessa with a fan today

source: instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSpDuGbgUIL/?taken-by=nickandvanessa
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:26 pm

I just love Vanessa style in clothes . She can be gorgeous wearing a gown, bathing suit , and love love her casual style ! These two just seem to be gettting closer and closer and it was worth the three year wait.
I loved in that DWTS interview all he really wanted to talk about was Vanessa. PINKHEART
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:50 pm

I love how the trademark hoop earrings are still her thing. Such a cutie!

Can't wait for a Grimaldi & Viall pic all together!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:57 pm

Late but better than never, thank you again to @Fermont girl, @Beagle and @AllAboutLove again for translating the interview. It's a long way from my community of Southern Slang, let me tell ya! I do hope we get to see Nick's family and V's family in the audience. I noticed that his mom posted the instagram very early this morning and by the time I saw it, Nick had already liked the post! Here's to hoping they were LA bound!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90