SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickandvanessa - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Zaynab Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:18 pm

who ever could bring the interview or link the interview tomorrow would be great? thanks in advance

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

nickandvanessa - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:31 pm

Exciting cheerleader   Sounds like a solo in studio interview.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Wonder if she headed back today and Nick will join her for a quick trip this weekend?

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:01 pm

I like the "stars are just like us" type pic of Nissa leaving the grocery store. Such a normal, real world thing. Of course people just have to flip out about Vanessa carrying the bags. Give the girl some credit. She is self sufficient and independent maybe she wanted to carry them. Perhaps Nick offered and she declined his help. Maybe they bought bread and she doesn't trust him to not smush it laugh out loud. Regarding the above Montreal interview post, I am curious if Vanessa may have flown back for a few days. Maybe that is why Nick did SC and IG about "lacking motivation." He misses his girl. Again not sure if V actually went to Montreal or not, maybe it's another call in.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:07 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Wonder if she headed back today and Nick will join her for a quick trip this weekend?

IMO it would depend on whether she is helping him practice or if he wants the dance to be a special surprise for her.  If it's the latter than I don't think he can afford to not be practicing for a day or 2.
And if she isn't his practice coach then now is best time to be in Canada and not use up visa days.
Will know tomorrow if it's studio or call in yes

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:27 am

Off topic but decided to google some Sophia Loren pics as I prev said I think Vanessa's style is reminiscent of a young Sophia in hollywood glam. I don't think they look paticularly alike but I think what is similar for me is they both have a natural beauty with or without make up & a playful spirit that shines out in photos.
There is the hourglass curves of course.  But I can also see a similarity in that Sophia is an original whose presence is simply her own, she is not trying to emulate anyone, she exudes self confidence without trying. I see that in Vanessa as well.  Dressed up or down it is the person there rather than the clothes.
Anyway- two images of a young Sophia that capture this. I love the natural one- so full of life.nickandvanessa - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 57 Sophia10
https://orvietoorbust.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/sophia-loren1.jpg

nickandvanessa - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 57 A0895b10
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/01/1414877130278_wps_61_SOPHIA_LOREN_ACTRESS_01_0.jpg

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:43 am

http://www.btmontreal.ca/videos/

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:35 am

Thanks for bringing that over!! I can't wait to be able to watch it when I'm on break from work later!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:38 am

@leselihau Thanks for posting. I like that they spend quality time together, cooking, watching music, relaxing even though they are very busy. She said she'll be in Montreal for two weeks in May. It also sounds she's busy with her charity, all her contacts are in Montreal so she facetime's and is busy with setting it up. The embed code isn't correct, but this link takes you directly to the vid.

http://www.btmontreal.ca/video/iframe/2226196965001/SkX1bBGY/5387637321001

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:42 am

Thanks @leselihau @GuardianAngel
Fun, upbeat interview - great balance
Really liked that the show included footage advertising the Galileo musical.  I thought that was a nice tie in.
Fun fact about Nick coming home and getting 5 min massages sounds like a great tradition giggling
So, he's keeping this week's dance a little secret.  Sweetness.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:48 am

@notarose yes, I caught that too. She's "not sure" what this weeks dance is about. I think we know. Smiley

I'm going to be patriotic for a moment and high five the Canadian interviews that I've listened to so far. They are classy fun and always positive!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:00 am

I like that Vanessa said the moment she always goes back to during their proposal is the moment he first saw her. When he steps back and takes that breath when she walks into the room is my favorite moment as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90