SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by mindless Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:36 am

Maybe she wanted the workout? Nick's getting enough of those these days. giggling But seriously, I often grab the bags at the register myself and would find it more strange than gentlemanly if my bf insisted on taking them from me for the few steps it takes to get to the car. I'd rather have him simply open the boot for me so I can put them in.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:05 pm

The fan IG accounts that posted the pic deleted the comments.
yes  
Nonfans should just create their own snarly IG accounts so they can blah fest with their own kind IMO

Besides, Nick's cool pocket game is the real story rofl Made my morning. Hugesmile

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:01 pm

ElonM wrote:I just had a second look at Nick's pants and spotted something.
Embarressed!
Hugesmile
You talkin' 'bout the fat wallet? question :halo:

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:03 pm

@Catdwoman50 Look above the wallet up to the mid section giggling repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 56 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:11 pm

reason wrote:@Catdwoman50 Look above the wallet up to the mid section giggling repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 56 2498057887
thumbsup

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:19 pm

You girls are naughty! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:31 pm

I think we should end that conversation, and move along. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:33 pm

Honestly ladies, I see ice packs in his pockets ... just to clarify. repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 56 3806527698

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:36 pm

notarose wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Looks like V got some hair extensions! Looks great!

Or she just curled the front to make it fuller.  She was wearing this top the afternoon she was with Alexy (?) so they may have had their hair done there as there were product stations.

She has such a sensual old Hollywood vibe - like a curvy 1950's starlet IMO.  

I agree. Loved the dresses she wore especially the black Jessica Rabbit one. Very old hollywood. I think Sophia Loren is a good look it's stunning & classic. VaVaVanessa.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:01 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
notarose wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Looks like V got some hair extensions! Looks great!

Or she just curled the front to make it fuller.  She was wearing this top the afternoon she was with Alexy (?) so they may have had their hair done there as there were product stations.

She has such a sensual old Hollywood vibe - like a curvy 1950's starlet IMO.  

I agree. Loved the dresses she wore especially the black Jessica Rabbit one. Very old hollywood. I think Sophia Loren is a good look it's stunning & classic.   VaVaVanessa.

Looooved that black one as well!! I really liked this latest one she wore on Monday night too. She's just effortlessly beautiful imo. I love her style. Not too LA and not too over the top crazy boho. She's just normal. I love that about her.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:39 pm

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 56 Image59
https://www.instagram.com/p/BShJWNzgEGQ/?taken-by=iflyluggage

I find Vanessa's involvement with brands like @iflylugguage and @zcdmontreal somewhat unique in that she doesn't tag - except for 1 luggage pic - yet both companies have used her image several times. The luggage company was obviously a photoshoot while the shoe company uses "spotted" pics. Not sure how many people that draws to the company sites. There isn't a promotion code involved. Curious.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:57 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Nissa were eating fajitas/tacos per Vanessa's IG and Snapchat earlier this evening. Made me hungry. Taco Tuesday it is! Also love Nick's interviews with Peta after the show last night. Glad while remaining respectful about it, they called attention to the ridiculous low scoring. Oh and Nick's quick responses regarding the Nissa relationship were great! Particularly his quip to Jojo after she asked about the wedding was quite fair IMO since she's been in the engagement cue longer laugh out loud.
I love Jo Jo but bless her heart, she walked right into that answer. She left the door standing wide open.

Where can I find this banter between Nick and JoJo? I looked in the other thread and didn't find it. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90