SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:27 pm

I love these two  beatingheart

My man's been working hard on his lala's!!! America (and hopefully Canada) get ready to vote for #teambabygotbach tonight! 1-800-868-3409  teamnick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 33 1f618  teamnick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 33 1f483  by @vanessagrimaldi30
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:33 pm

I love it when they're naughty.
Such a great match. Waytogo team teamnick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 33 3806527698

Last edited by notarose on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:35 pm

teamnick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 33 Image-12

Screenshot from Vanessa Snapchat

I love how Vanessa is still friends with someone from BN. Taylor is supportive and glad she's there with Vanessa!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:42 pm

Vanessa says she is Nick's number one fan and biggest supporter!!!!  cheerleader

LOVE beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:43 pm

That's very sweet to get Taylor to attend with her tonight!

sosleepy wrote:
notarose wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:I can't believe theres people commenting under those two videos. They're saying that Vanessa doesn't trust him so she has to be there during rehearsals. Seriously??? Rolling Eyes She can't be supportive?

Nick said he's the happiest he's ever been Hugesmile
Nick Fact vs the projected fiction of naysayers.
I beatingheart their love story and am so glad they are sharing it.

Where did Nick say he's the happiest he's ever been?

He says Vanessa has been a fantastic supporter of mine, he says he's a pretty luck guy to have Vanessa and Peta, life couldn't be sweeter right now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:54 pm

blueblues wrote:Nick Viall Admits He Couldn't Do Dancing With the Stars Without Vanessa Grimaldi (And She's Learning Steps Quicker Than Him)

I love how Nick says that he is a lucky guy that he has Vanessa trying to get the most (best, imo) out of him and couldn't do this without her support. That's a man who knows and values a woman's worth IMO and exactly what a relationship is about - growth.

It also shows me that Nick wants to be "more" and thus be the best version of himself.

To me, when you find someone who you want to be the best version of yourself for... that's when you know you've found the one -- and that's what I see with Nick and Vanessa. :yes: beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:14 pm

cookielover12 wrote:teamnick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 33 Image-12

Screenshot from Vanessa Snapchat

I love how Vanessa is still friends with someone from BN. Taylor is supportive and glad she's there with Vanessa!

I see this as also being a way in which V is similiar to N. Nick also openly maintained friendships with some of the more "disliked". After Kaitlyn's season he posted pics with both JJ and Clint while their "villian" label was still in full swing" He also befriended Jacyln S, and has a friendship with Ashley I.
I like that neither Vanessa or Nick let their friendships be swayed by the unpopular opinion of some strangers.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:27 pm

I'm not surprised that the squad hasn't reached out to Vanessa knowing she lives in LA now and majority of them do too as well. They're probably still mad that Nick didnt choose someone in the squad. immature. but Vanessa is better off without them IMO
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:25 pm

cookielover12 wrote:I'm not surprised that the squad hasn't reached out to Vanessa knowing she lives in LA now and majority of them do too as well. They're probably still mad that Nick didnt choose someone in the squad. immature. but Vanessa is better off without them IMO

I hope they don't show up in the audience. I want people who genuinely like them and are happy for them. I hope that Dani shows up or maybe Sharleen or either of their families.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:33 pm

I would love to see Nick's parents in the audience
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:24 pm

notarose wrote:
The baby segment of the vid is from a previous interview - well, filmed at that time but not shown until now.  They are wearing different clothes.  I think it was shot when V and Peta first met because they both congratulate each other (V's engagement/Peta's baby).  Not sure why the new interview also included old footage.  We've seen part of that interview before - during week 1.  Odd but cute anyway : :babies:

I do think these two are baby ready giggling

Update: additional footage
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/846464887891116032

What kind of dance was Nick doing at the end? thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I love these two  beatingheart

My man's been working hard on his lala's!!! America (and hopefully Canada) get ready to vote for #teambabygotbach tonight! 1-800-868-3409  teamnick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 33 1f618  teamnick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 33 1f483  by @vanessagrimaldi30

I just can't help but think naughty thoughts when I see this picture. I am so bad! teamnick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 33 1f648 teamnick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 33 1f648

These two are adorbs though. I love them so much! As a Nick fan, some days I just can't believe this is the reality! :inlove
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90