SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ellendegeneres - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Swiss Girl Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:21 am

Nice to see Taylor is with them.

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

ellendegeneres - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:44 am

notarose wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BSF0nuxAYeH/?taken-by=arelyyy.jpg

Last night Vanessa posted a snapchat vid of a brunette woman running toward her than later a nighttime view of the street at the Grove so this fan pic looks legit to be from yesterday.  Nick must have joined them after he posted his IG story of Peta leaving dance practice.
Both Nick and Vanessa have often been spotted walking through the Grove so I wonder if their apartment might be somewhere in the vicinity.
ellendegeneres - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 29 Image46

I didn't realize that was Taylor. That's nice they got to spend time together.

@AllAboutLove thanks for the pics/likes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:47 am

notarose wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BSF0nuxAYeH/?taken-by=arelyyy.jpg

Last night Vanessa posted a snapchat vid of a brunette woman running toward her than later a nighttime view of the street at the Grove so this fan pic looks legit to be from yesterday.  Nick must have joined them after he posted his IG story of Peta leaving dance practice.
Both Nick and Vanessa have often been spotted walking through the Grove so I wonder if their apartment might be somewhere in the vicinity.
ellendegeneres - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 29 Image46

I had played that running part from her IG several times and couldn't make out who was running towards her. Now we see...it's Taylor. Yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:00 pm

I actually guessed it was Taylor, just from the person's frame.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:38 pm

Whew finally caught up! I love when there is lots of catch up to do in this thread. @OnePromise that is so awesome that you met Nissa and had a great experience with them. Thanks for sharing this with us all. I love living vicariously through others experiences with Nick/Nissa.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:40 pm

lleyki wrote:I actually guessed it was Taylor, just from the person's frame.

Yeah actually as soon as I heard how V was with the person, I thought it was Taylor too. Does Taylor live in LA now?  I'm glad to see that V/T are still friendly outside of the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:15 pm

Today I heard the song that Nick had posted on his snapchat last year and it immediately made me remember the discussion and speculation of Nick playing those lyrics regarding "fire" for Vanessa. And this ties into Nick captioning his FD photo with Vanessa of "fire at night" as well as the "thumbs up" which he also said he did in the People mag video interview when Vanessa said she sent him a naughty snap.  ellendegeneres - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 29 1f525

So I think Nick definitely was giving hints and he answered the question/speculation that those lyrics he posted about back in early December were specifically meant for Vanessa and about her and that when he's with her it feels like fire.... and the best part is that we get to see Nick in love and the fire between him and Vanessa!! beatingheart

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Nick's latest snapchat he has a song playing with these lyrics... "When I'm with you, (it) feels like fire".
That sounds like a mushy boy. A mushy boy who is   l o v e  Jumping hearts

I love me a mushy boy.

I hope they let us see it.
Sounds like it to me and I also hope we get to see it.

I think the specific lyrics he chose to have in his snap are quite telling, IMHO.

Nick also did a thumbs up right after the lyrics   yes            
notarose wrote:The snapchat only included 1 lyric line after which he gave a "thumbs up".
@sprite @notarose
Source: original post
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:01 pm

fairytaleprincess wrote:
lleyki wrote:I actually guessed it was Taylor, just from the person's frame.

Yeah actually as soon as I heard how V was with the person, I thought it was Taylor too. Does  Taylor live in LA now?  I'm glad to see that V/T are still friendly outside of the show.

Last we heard, Taylor lives in Seattle. It's a quick plane ride up and down the coast.

I love the squeal from Vanessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Today I heard the song that Nick had posted on his snapchat last year and it immediately made me remember the discussion and speculation of Nick playing those lyrics regarding "fire" for Vanessa. And this ties into Nick captioning his FD photo with Vanessa of "fire at night" as well as the "thumbs up" which he also said he did in the People mag video interview when Vanessa said she sent him a naughty snap.  ellendegeneres - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 29 1f525

So I think Nick definitely was giving hints and he answered the question/speculation that those lyrics he posted about back in early December were specifically meant for Vanessa and about her and that when he's with her it feels like fire.... and the best part is that we get to see Nick in love and the fire between him and Vanessa!! beatingheart

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sprite wrote:
That sounds like a mushy boy. A mushy boy who is   l o v e  Jumping hearts

I love me a mushy boy.

I hope they let us see it.
Sounds like it to me and I also hope we get to see it.

I think the specific lyrics he chose to have in his snap are quite telling, IMHO.

Nick also did a thumbs up right after the lyrics   yes            
notarose wrote:The snapchat only included 1 lyric line after which he gave a "thumbs up".
@sprite @notarose
Source: original post

I know I've really enjoyed sharing the season with all of you because alone I picked up on some of the chemistry signals however I greatly benefitted from observations of other forum members who detected things I missed.
Also certain IG sites have been great at clue dropping.
Case in point is this "fire ellendegeneres - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 29 1105969562 starter" move by Nick which I completely missed when watching this People vid.  Observe how his hand moves but also that her body is shifted almost certainly by his other hand (probably on her legs) that is out of camera range.  Every woman would benefit from having a man who appreciates all of her ellendegeneres - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 29 2498057887 and who is somewhat privately subtle but publicly determined. #littethings I really enjoy their unique brand of PDA. Fun and intense.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSHEQZmANxh/?taken-by=nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:29 pm

@notarose That little naught grin in the Instagram. It's like I know what I'm doing and she knows what I'm doing, but the rest of you aren't privy. Na na na na na! Love it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:30 pm

Sprite wrote:@notarose That little naught grin in the Instagram. It's like I know what I'm doing and she knows what I'm doing, but the rest of you aren't privy. Na na na na na! Love it.

Exactly :uptonogood
There were a few IMO highly provocative moments during the season that were likewise "Nick doing and Vanessa knows what... but" ; catch us if you can style giggling  "cute" and counting

Last edited by notarose on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:36 pm

He has huge hands and I'm sure Vanessa feels very secure with them holding her and guiding her. Hopefully he can get them under control for DWTS.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90